Ch.5

Quinn's Pov

Once I jerked foward I felt his him get harder making me feel more aroused than I was. He had this affect on me that was crazy. How did it turn from him choking me to me punching him and making him bleed to us being aroused and making out.

I was loving this even tho I shouldn't have I didn't want him to think I was easy because I wasn't. This usually never happened and I needed to stop but he was affecting me a lot and I was feeling extremely good right now.

But I also wanted to have a little fun so that's exactly what I was going to do. He then stood up and went into my room why not his ? I didn't care. We were still making out at this point as he carefully laid me on the bed. For the first time I saw emotion in eyes but it was lust.

He took off my shirt then started kissing me from my neck all the way down to my toros. His lips were so soft and it felt like Cotten was on them. He did that with such a grace he knew what he was doing but so did I.

I rolled over ontop of him and started making out with each other our tongues going thru war with each other. I then started kissing his neck and sucking gently on his neck until I found his sweet spot it was extremely easily. I sucked on it gently and then sorta made out like I kissed it  as my tongue followed

I then started grinding on him and giving him like a lap dance his eyes rolled back as he grabbed my hips to push down harder. We still had our jeans so I unbuckled his pants and took them off leaving only in his boxers.

I went back to kissing him as my hand went down to massage him down there. He moaned loud and grab my hand to make it go faster. And just as he told me he was about to come I completely stopped.

I gave him one last peck before getting off him and I got his clothes and gave it to him. His face was priceless I wanted to laugh so hard but I had to keep it cool.

"What are you doing" his voiced sounded hoarse as he lifted himself on his elbows and looked at me with an angry expression.

"Just having a little fun plus school starts in about half and hour and I still need to get me Starbucks "I said with a obvi tone.

"You can't just fucken do that Quinn" he said as he sat down and ran his fingers thru his hair.

"Do what ?" I asked innocently

"Your gonna regret this just know that " he said with a venomous tone. It scared me at first but I recovered quickly.

"Yeah I doubt that but um can you do me a favor and get out of my room I need to fix my hair quickly " I said as I straighten my shirt and  went to my restroom. As I was bout to the door I heard another door shut with a bang and it made me sorta jump but I knew it was Dylan.

I know I got him mad but I honestly didn't want him to think that I was to easy or that I was gonna become his toy. I have dignity even tho that really didn't show it.

His eyes were filled with anger and it look like he could someone. And that made me terrified but I didn't let that show because I didn't want him to think that I was scared of him even tho I was.
Dylan's Pov.

She was giving me one of the best hand jobs I have ever had in months I think. Her soft hands were moving up and down so smoothly making me grow harder every minute that passed by. Just as I was bout to come she stopped.

Why the fuck did she stop ? This girl better finish what she just started or we would have some serious issues. But no she didn't her excuse was that school started in half an hours and that she wanted Starbucks .

So what ?!? That could have waited I needed her to finish her job my dick was throbbing at the lost of contact

I was beyond mad I felt like I could've killed anyone on the spot. That was one of the worst ways to get on my bad side to. Not letting me finish what the actual fuck .

I slammed the door out of anger and went straight to the bathroom. I turned the water ice cold and got in I needed to calm this mother fucker down.

Oh my what a break that this book has had I'm sooooo sorrryyy but I had just lost all inspiration ya feel ? This book isn't the best so for the next chapters Ima put more creativity in them. Be more descriptive and try to update as much as possible and this time forsure I'm sorry again for the long await hope you guys enjoy and expect new better chapters btw i had this chapter done already i dunno why I didn't post it