He looked up from his phone. "Oh, hey"

He looked good as fuck, and I couldn't help but wonder what the stubble on his chin would feel like rubbing up against my-. . .

"That's it?" I asked.

He gave me a little side hug before brushing his lips against my forehead.

That wasn't even a kiss.

"I asked God for forgiveness" Dietrick informed me.

"Oh"

He started directly into my eyes. "I think I wanna build me a relationship with God"

"Okay"

He sighed. "Aight, Justice"

I stared down at the ground. "Okay, Dietrick"

When I looked up, I saw his eyes fixed on my lips. "I ain't here with no bitch. You was my last time, swear".

Not one ounce of me believed him.

"Oka-"

Dietrick wrapped his arm around the small of my back, and stepped forward to part my lips with his own.

His tongue snaked down my throat, and he stepped forward before he let up.

He licked his lips and held back a smile before turning away.

"Wait! Don't leave me"

He immediately pulled my shorter body in front of his, and took a look around. "You don't feel safe?"

"Reeze called me a bitch" I snitched.

"Oh, he did?" Dee smirked, and pulled at his chin hairs.

"Yes. Cause I didn't give anything up"

"I don't own you. You not my girl, nor my property. Fuck whatever nigga you want"

I knew that he was just saying that.

"Yeah, right"

He laughed to himself. "Imma fuck up anybody that try to mess with you"

"Where do you live?"

"I'm not giving you my address, Justice"

I frowned. "And why the hell not? Are you living with some-"

"I ain't living with no bitch, nigga, damn. Stop talkin' to me about bitches. It's just us"

"How is it 'just us' when we broke up? And I can't stop talking about bitches cause some bitch is always involved. That's how it's been, Dietrick. You are afraid of commitment and fully loving someone. That's why you pick with people and find flaws"

Dietrick took off one of his chains, the smallest to be exact, and put it around my neck, making me smile.

"Why not the biggest one?" I teased.

He chuckled before taking the biggest one off too, and putting it on my neck.

"Don't get my shit snatched, Justice"

"And what if I get snatched right along with it? You're so materialistic, Dietrick, damn"

"You know how to escape, but my chains don't know shit but how to be icy"

He laughed, showing off his pretty white teeth.

Oh, god.

"Dietrick, I forgive you. Do you know how many times we hit each other? Shit, I've hit you harder than you hit me before"

"You calling me weak, girl?" He dismissed my main point.

"A couple trips to the gym couldn't hurt" I shrugged.

"I know. You was thinkin' that you could use some squats too?"

I sucked my teeth befor hitting him in the chest.

"My butt looks fine, Dee"

"Oh yeah?" Dietrick questioned before he grabbed my ass and pulled me forward by it. "Let me cop a feel".

His hands roamed all over my backside, and he leaned down to kiss me some more before biting my lip.

"Damn, Justice". I wrapped my arms around him, and he continued to rub on my butt. "Could be fatter"

"Oh yeah? Show me how" I challenged.

Dietrick backed away from me, and I remembered that we were having our own little moment in the middle of a mall.

"Tempting, but imma have to pass, J"

I huffed. "Okay"

"You throwing yourself at me, huh?" He reached into his pocket.

"You're my only friend, Dee. I'm bored as shit"

"So I'm just some entertainment?"

"That's not always a bad thing" I smiled.

He handed me a piece of paper.

"Call me when you got an emergency"

"Emergen - what? You gotta be specific, Dietrick because to me, loneliness is definitely an emergency"

"Then rub your puss and think about me"

"Why think about you when I can-"

"You can't be blowing up my line, mama. Call me when it's real shit that I can handle for you"

I frowned. "Aight, Dee"

He hugged me before walking off. "Aye, Justice"

"Hm?" I asked, hoping that he would tell me to come with him.

Fuck my car, I would leave that shit easily. I was ready to get my man back.

"Running into you here won't no accident. See you around, mama"

-