Chapter 5

Fianally, it's Saturday!!! It's been a pretty crazy week. From Noah to Elle I've been pretty curious. There are some serious secrets on this school. Something that I am going to find out. I woke up, got breakfast, brushed my teeth and got a bath. I really didn't know what to do the rest of this weekend. I don't have plans so maybe I'll go to the beach and read a good book. That's what I like from California. You go to the beach, curl up in a good book, literally get IN the beach and you just killed some time.

. . .

That's exactly what I did. I parked close to my favorite beach, Venice beach! I just get so excited. I love the sound of waves (is that weird?). Anyway I put my towel on the sand (obviosly), put a little sun block on, since I like a natural tan, and got my book. Stranded in Saturn. This was one of my favorite books.

Before I knew it, I fell asleep. That's what I hated. With every book, no matter how good it was, I always fall asleep. I don't know why, because I don't have diabetes, or anything. I guess it is just. . . part of me.

When I got up, I needed to get IN the be--

"OH MY GOD!!!

I was sooo tanned!!! Thank God I have coffe colored skin but. . .!?!? This is sooo going to hurt!!!

I let this pass by and went to get IN the beach. It wasn't that cold and not that hot. I just relaxed, swimmed and went with the flow.

. . .

After like 30 minutes IN the beach, I got up and went to pack up my things and go. I was so tired. The sun really gets a lot of my ener--

Whoa!:0

There was this super cute guy. Like . . . super cute. He had abs and he was. . . tanning. I couldn't believe that I liked him so much. He had creamy skin and brown hair. I've never liked a boy that I don't even knew.

And I guess he knew when I passed by since he SMILED :D. AT ME!!! I looked back to see if another girl was behind me. . . but no, he was smiling at me. I passed by, given him a smile (I think it was a good one, since he didn't stop smiling) and when I passed by him we both looked back and we both locked eyes. I could't get my eyes out of his blue ones. He was just so good loo--

BAM!

"Hey look where you going!" said an old lady as I accidentaly bumped into her.

"I am so sorry." I replied.

When I looked by him he was laughing. And then we both waved good bye.

. . .

When I got home I got a bath and went to my bed to think about that guy. He was laughing at me like we were best friends and. . . we waved each other like we knew each other since kids, and--- . . .

Before I knew it, I fell asleep with that guy on my mind.

Until here my 5th chapter. Thanks to everyone who is reading this book. Please follow, comment and vote. Please tell me if there are any typos!

(By the Way STRANDED IN SATURN isn't a real book.)