Chapter One

• Dedicated to TO GOD AND MY FAMILY

"To God and my family"

-F

My name is Cheryl and I'm going to talk about a tragedy that will always be near me.

. . .

"NO!" my mom said as I tried to ask her for a new book. "Just because we have money, it doesn't mean you have to be wasting it. We have think in consequences. You never know if one day we will need the money"

"Come on, Mom." I continued " You know that we are and will be wealthy. You work as an artist and with a single piece you earn a million dollars!!! And Dad is a criminal investigator who also earns millions!!! How can we be poor?!"

"I don't know. But I also know that you have more than ten books up-stairs. So get up and go to school, today is Friday. Don't be late for dinner!" My mom replied.

Ugh.

How difficult was for mom to take out her credit card and give it to me so that I can buy my book?

I decided to walk to school since it wasn't that far. In the way Lana and Ana came in Elle's new blue BMW.

"Hey girl" Elle said very proud of her new car, "Want a ride to school?"

I thought about it since she was not that good a driver

" Yeah! Why not?" I said as I hopped in with my 3 BFF's.

. . .

When we got to school everyone was watching Elle's amazing car. I got out of the car because, you may not believe it, but I hate being the center of attention. My palms get sweaty, I start to turn red and burning like lava. So I got out of the car and went straight to my locker. I looked for my english book,studied a little of the exam of today and went of to my class.

Surprisingly I was the first one to give the test to my teacher. So I got out of the classroom and studied for my math test in the library. The only person there was this guy with nerdy glasses a super sized hoodie and some jeans. The funny thing was he was in my advenced math class and I never noticed him. I tried to forget the thought of him in my mind and kept studying.

Who is he? Why have I never noticed him before?

He kept looking at me too, like he was asking the same question as me. Then he just got up and went out the door.

What do you think of my first chapter? Please leave comments and ideas. When I know that people is reading the story I will update!