Steve Vs Tony || Daniella VS Mason

Start bij het begin

" Get her of here ! " Steve said to Bucky as he nodded and moved to the only place to escape .

" I can't leave Steve , Buck ."

" We won't , but you have the baby to protect." Bucky said as she nodded climbing up the stair case like Bucky was. Mason stood up feeling a bit dizzy , but when his vision came back he looked up seeing the two and glared.

" There getting away." Mason announced as Tony flew after them , but Steve stood in the way.

" It wasn't him Tony . Hydra had control of his mind ! "

" Move ! "

" It wasn't him ! " Steve yelled and grabbed his leg part to break. Daniella and Bucky continued to climb till Daniella bend down holding her stomach.

" I need to breathe." She said as Bucky nodded understanding.

" How you feeling ?" Bucky asked , but for her to answer wasn't so simple. How are you suppose to feel when your four months pregnant fighting a war between your father , Brother , and Fiancée ?

" We need to keep moving." Daniella said getting up , but something grabbed her leg.

" Ah ! " She yelled as it pulled her down to the edge. Daniella looked to see Howler using his claws to bring Daniella to him by her pants leg.

" Daniella ! " Bucky yelled reaching over , but Daniella shook her head.

" Bucky , go . Run ! " Daniella yelled as she let go of the edge and fell to Mason's level. Bucky didn't know what to do . If he should keep going or stay to help Daniella . As she fought Mason , she saw Bucky still standing there and yelled with every voice she ever had left.

" BUCKY GO!" She yelled as Bucky kept going despite the pain in his heart . Once Steve got the left boob ...I mean boot on Tony's suit to go out , Tony cut a hole making Steve stuck on the other side.  Tony turned around trying to fly towards Barnes , but Steve really messed it up.

" Left boot jet failing. Flight systems compromised." Friday said as Tony landed on one metal plate rail. Bucky kept going no matter what . His goal wasn't to leave his problem's away , his goal was to get to the quinjet and get Steve and Daniella the hell out of here. Tony still flew up towards the solider and when he was dangling of a metal plate rail , Tony punched him away with rage . Seeing his best friend about to be attacked , Steve jumped right up to wear Bucky was and protected him with the Shield. Steve helped Bucky up as he looked around in a panic.

" Where's Danny ?"

" Her brother got her . She told me to keep going , I didn't want to , but-"

" There not gonna stop . Go. I'll get her." Steve said as Bucky looked torn yet again on what to do. Steve looked down below to see Tony getting back up to fight another round . Steve jumped , sending a rope around Tony's neck , strangling the man down.
Tony swerved his whole body over so both fell on opposite metal plate rails. Bucky was half way there . He could feel the winter's wind blow strongly right above his head.

Tony saw this also and aimed a missile , which was quickly shot down by Cap's Shield , but Tony blocked it away. As Daniella and Mason fought down below , Daniella couldn't help , but feel worried. Steve and Bucky were gone and so were her father which couldn't be good at all. She kicked and punched Mason multiple times , even broke something by the sound of it , but no matter how hard it was Mason got back up. She admired it . It came from their mother.

The Shield clattered on the ground loudly making Daniella look over with a shock expression . Mason took the chance and punched her right on the face as she fell to the floor not moving. Tony was done with everything . His eyes were filled with so much rage . He focused on the target , but every system was down.