|| The Winter Solider||

Third Person pov

The lights all turned off while the team looked at each other, bewildered. Orders were being commanded, and Everett saw the camera's complete powered out. Daniella and Bonnie shared a look of worried, standing up like the others.

" We need to find, Bucky," Daniella suggested turning to see Steve nodded.

" The doctor is going to make him do something." He said, turning to Sharon, and she looked back at them, almost reading all of their minds at the same time.

" Sublevel 5, east wing," Sharon said, and all four nodded, running that way.

" Bonnie, get us a car for a getaway!" Daniella ordered, and Bonnie ran to the basement with a small nod.

Daniella ran with Sam, and Steve troubled for her own sake and Buckys. Whoever did this wanted to mess with him? Once they got there, they stopped to see the officers, who tried to stop Bucky on the floor. Daniella bent over to touch their necks for a pulse, but there were none. Her stomach turned, and she closed one of the guard's eyes.

" Help me. Help."

The three heads snapped in that direction to see the psychoanalyst on the floor in pain. Steve glared at him while pursuing to him and pinned him to the wall.

" Get up! Who are you? What do you want ?" Steve asked when the man laughed.

" To see an empire fall ." The man answered when Daniella and Sam entered the room

She noticed movement behind her and gasped, turning to warn.

" Sam! " She yelled when Winter nearly punched Sam straight in the face.

Sam ducked in time just to have Bucky punch a hole into the sidewall by calling his name. Sam went to punch Winter in the side, but it didn't work. Only made him angrier. Winter punched Sam and grabbed him by the neck, throwing him across the room. Daniella came in after Sam, punching him across the face and sending him to the wall.

Winter didn't like that, grabbed Daniella by the neck, and slammed her to the ground next to Sam, causing her to pass out. Steve quickly let go of the man and duck before Winter could punch him, moving backward. Steve landed one in the face, but Winter was quick to kick him in the stomach.

Steve recovered, getting up while Winter threw a second kick, but Steve caught it, blocking the attack. Punches, kick, and hits repeated as Daniella got up, holding her neck a bit. Winter kicked Steve against an elevator, which he caught himself, but Winter landed a punch square in Steve's chest, causing him to wince.

" Steve, no! " Daniella almost screamed watching Winter send him into the elevator. Rather than fighting Daniella, Winter just gave her the coldest glare and left." Steve !"

Feeling her heart pound on her chest, Daniella got off the floor, holding her stomach, and looked over the edge of the elevator seeing down below, Steve was unharmed and already on his feet.

" I'm fine! Stay right there !"

" I have to help Bucky! " Daniella yelled and went after Winter.

" Dani....wait! " He yelled, starting to climb the elevator cords.

" Evac, all Civilians. Give me a perimeter around the building and gunships in the air." Everett said while Mason, Kelly, Natasha, and Tony jogged by him.

" Please tell me you have a suit," Natasha muttered.

" Sure did. It's a lovely Tom Ford, three-piece two button. I'm on active duty, noncombatant." Tony said, causing Kelly to glare at him.