Steve Vs Tony || Daniella VS Mason

Third person pov

* Comment what you hope the baby is . Boy or girl ? Also don't forget to vote!!!!!"

" Yes ." Steve said as Daniella's heart dropped instantly with those final words . Tony instantly pushed Steve away from him very hurt at the moment. Tony turned to his daughter seeing her shocked face also , but he didn't buy it . In his mind , she knew and kept it from him just like she kept her pregnancy.  Tony didn't know what to do or how he felt at the moment . There was sadness , fear , hurt , and anger , but guess which one won . Rage . Instantly,  Tony back slapped Steve as the Super Solider flew across the room causing Daniella to gasp loudly .

Bucky  snapped from his thoughts and instantly got into action. Daniella ducked from her father's beam , unlike Bucky who wasn't on time . She went to stop her father from hurting Bucky , but Mason wrapped his arms over her arms so she couldn't get free.
Bucky  threw a punch to Tony , but he caught it and glared deeply at Bucky.  He grabbed Bucky by the neck and drove him to the ground causing the Winter solider to grunt in pain. Daniella's yells were heard as Bucky saw Mason holding her back in pain.

She wanted to get away and stop everything from happening , but was she strong enough to ? Steve quickly hit Tony in the head the same time Daniella send a force through her body and hit Mason . The feeling made her weak , but she didn't give up that easily. Steve charged at Tony sending the metal head to the wall , while Bucky escaped. Tony charged right back sending Steve a couple feet back. Daniella saw this and ran to Steve to help , but heard a growl and turned to see Mason as a wolf.

" Mason please ." Daniella begged , but Mason clawed her arm deeply making it gush open. She screamed from the pain causing both Bucky and Steve into a fit of panic. The minute Steve went to go help her , Tony send two handcuffs onto Steve's legs so he couldn't move. Bucky punched Tony on the face now catching the man attention . Tony , yet again , grabbed Bucky by the next and against a wall .

Daniella back on the ground got up , ignoring the blood and punched the wolf right in the nose then send it to a wall. It was enough to get her away from Mason and to the two boys . As Bucky and Tony fought , Bucky got a hold of Tony's hand and crushed the metal making it dead . Tony went to use the other one , but instead send a missile right above were Daniella was . Steve saw Daniella stuck in the cross fire and went frozen in time.

" Danny !" He yelled as the rumble crushed her . Steve cut the handcuffs with his shield and ran over to see Daniella used a shield around her.

"I'm fine , get Bucky. " She said , but Steve didn't move one inch , he just stood there.

" Steve , I'm fine get Bucky now !" She yelled as she saw Mason getting back up . Steve nodded understanding why and ran seeing the whole place start to fall apart. Right above Bucky and Tony , the whole bridge fell causing the two men to look up. Tony quickly let go of Bucky as the solider fell right where Daniella was fighting Mason .

Mason morphed to a human and started choking Daniella while Daniella grabbed his neck and choked him back , but at the last second Mason kicked her from underneath making her hit her head against the concrete floor. Bucky saw the girl he considered a Sister struggling and get Mason off her . Bucky ran at full speed up to Mason were he tackled Mason off of her and threw him at a far distance.

" Thanks ." Daniella said getting up , but when she did ,  she held her stomach in pain.

" Daniella , what is it ?"

" Something hurts really bad." She winced as Bucky put her arm over his shoulder and looked to Steve from across the room. Steve looked worried as he looked to the two men down on the other side , Bucky and Daniella can escape.