|| Our New Ally ||

Third person pov

Bucky was by his little hut moving hay around and making the place a bit better. What he didn't know was a little girl with the most beautiful brown hair and gorgeous blue eyes was running towards him while T'challa and Okoye right behind her smiling and watching the little girl. She giggled loudly happy where she was going and who she was going to see.

" The Kingsguard and the Dora Milaje have been alerted."

" And the Border Tribe ?"

" Those that are left." Okoye said while smiling to the little girl that was running pretty fast in front of them. T'challa smiled also and turned to her.

" Send word to the Jabari as well. M'Baku likes a good fight."

" And what of this one ?" Okoye said while the three stopped looking below to see what Bucky was doing. The little girl's eye brighten and she even giggled a bit.

" This one may be tired of war, but the White Wolf has rested long enough." T'challa said while the little girl began to run again giggling.

" Uncle Bucky ! Uncle Bucky !" He heard and turned around seeing the little girl running down the hill still laughing her head off. In a second, he had a big smile on his smile and bent down to pick her up with his one arm.

" There's my favorite niece. Now, your not here by yourself right ? I don't want your mommy and daddy killing me."

" No, Uncle T'challa brought me with Okoye, see ?" The little girl said pointing to the distance where T'challa and Okoye were coming from. Bucky smiled and nodded his head.

" Okay, I'm making sure. You are a little sneaky, Serenity." Bucky said staring at the  that was a perfect resemblance of Steve and Daniella.

Her brown wavy hair reminded him of Daniella, but her eyes were all Steve. Together Steve and Daniella's personality were placed in Serenity. She had both. T'challa and Okoye got to the to, so Bucky placed her down. The wakandians opened a case and Bucky walked over seeing it was an arm.

" Where's the fight ?"

" On its way. So is Daniella and Steve."

" Mommy and Daddy are coming !" Serenity said clapping her hands and jumping a bit. T'challa smiled while the wakandians helped Bucky into his new arm.

" Yes little one."

" Yay !" She said very happy while Bucky turned flexing his metal arm. He looked to Serenity seeing her smile and tilt her head cutely to the side in order to get a better look.

" What do you think princess ?"

" Amazing !" She cheered making everyone laugh. That was until a rainbow light came from the sky and something landed. When the rainbow lights disappeared, what stood their was a  shaken up a bit. She wore a brown warrior outlined in gold. In her hand, she held a sword and small shield.

" Serenity, stay behind me, princess." Bucky said taking the little girls hand while they all walked over to the women. She was beautiful looking like a goddess in Bucky's eyes. She turned to the group looking to each one of them.

" My name is King T'challa. You are standing on Wakandian ground. What brings you ?"

" My name is Saga Odinittor, daughter of Odin. I'm from Asgard."

" Like Uncle Thor. Mommy told me about him." Serenity said making Saga turn to the little girl. Saga smiled moving closer to the beautiful girl. Serenity was a bit captivating in Saga's eyes.

" Yes, I'm looking for a women name Daniella Stark."

" That's my mommy !" Serenity said with a smile. Bucky looked from Serenity to Saga nodding his head being the one to say the news since he was the adult.

" She's on her way. May I ask why you need her ?"

" I had a vision of my abusive adoptive father coming to midguard and taking a stone from a red man's head. I'm here to fight and try to save midguard."

" Daniella and Steve told me the same thing." T'challa said making everyone turn to him." The stone is in Vision's head and already they ran into some people."

" Thanos's children. We must hurry. Thanos is ruthless when he does not get his way. I fear what he will bring here."

" What should be expect, your highness."

" A war. An infinity war." Saga said which scared Serenity. Bucky saw this and picked the little girl up so she could be closer to him. Bucky nodded his head and looked to Saga.

" It's good you told us this, Saga."

" Please, Saga was my birth name, but since I escaped Thanos when I was thirty, I go by Riley Stryker. I just said Saga just in case anyone knew about me."

" When you were 30 ?" Okoye asked a bit shocked which makes Riley smile when she looks at her.

" Yes, I look 30, but I am really 1,045 years old."

" And I thought I was the only one to look 30, but really is an old head."

" At least I don't look my age." Riley sassed a bit with a smirk. Bucky smiled also and held his hand out while the other held Serenity.

" Bucky Barnes."

" Nice to meet you. Is this your daughter ?"

" No." Bucky said while they all started to walk back to the wakandian kingdom." She's my best friend's daughter. I been watching her since they left."

" How brave ?" She said making Bucky blush. Riley turned back to the young child seeing her fearful face.

" What's your name, Angel ? You look pretty young ?"

" Serenity Miranda Rogers and I'm four."

" What a beautiful name. It's a name for a warrior queen." Riley said which made Bucky shake his head.

" Oh, there is no way this one is going into war. Not with her old man uncle by her side. Right, Princess ?"

" Right." Serenity said with a giggle. Riley nodded her head looking a bit sadly. Bucky noticed quickly. He let Serenity down seeing she ran over to T'challa and spoke to him and Okeye.

" You okay ?"

" Serenity is a lucky girl. When I was her name, I was kidnapped by Thanos after he fought with my father. He made me into an assassin. Made me fight other girls he kidnapped. One named Gamora and the other Nebula. I miss them, but when I fled, I couldn't save them. I don't remember my father or my mother or my sister Hela. I just see faces. Thanos claimed to love me like a daughter, but he never did. The only love I received was from Gamora and Nebula."

" Seems pretty rough."

" When I see, little Serenity, I see how loved she is and you are only her uncle. I can only imagine her parents or anyone else who met the Angel. It's people like her that remind me why I fight." Riley said with a smile looking up to Bucky.

" I'm not trying to step up to you, but I once fell off a train, lost my arm, was brainwashed for 50 years to kill people, tried to kill my best friend, caused a civil war between Serenity's parents and the avengers, then ended up her a farmer with no arm."

" Maybe you did step up to me." Riley said which caused them both to laugh." You're pretty cool, Bucky. I'll like to talk to you more."

Bucky slowed down a bit and smiled while biting his lips a bit happy. Serenity came over with a flower in her hand looking at Bucky oddly.

" Uncle Bucky ?"

" Yeah, princess ?"

" Am I gonna have a cousin soon ?" She said making Bucky laugh while picking her up.

" Gotta love you, Serenity."