xvi

Kim Taehyung X Depressed! Male! Reader

"TaeTaeee!!" (M/N) ran towards Taehyung and Jungkook, waving his hand as a large grin appeared on his face. "(M/N)-ah!" Jungkook greeted back.

"Tch. What are you doing here?" Taehyung clicked his tongue at his 'friend' who was still smiling, despite the brunette's rudeness. "To see you two, of course!" The (h/c)ette exclaimed. "Well, I don't want you here." (M/N)'s grin slowly worn off.

I've heard this too many times before.

Tears threatened to spill from his eyes. No, not now. "Um, you two, I have to go. I left something in the classroom. See 'ya guys later!" He exited the scene, heading towards the empty classroom. He sat on his seat as he looked down at his desk, staring at the droplets of water hitting the wooden surface.

He doesn't love me.

A small smile stitched to his face as he slowly rolled up his left sleeve, revealing his decorated wrist. His hand crept its way to his pocket knife in his pocket and took it out, dragging it against his (s/c) wrist, it releasing red liquid.

I like blood. I've always liked blood. Was his thought as he did so, now stiffling his sobs. Several flashbacks occured in his mind.

-
"Tch. What the hell are you doing here?" Taehyung spat. "Why wouldn't I be here? I like hanging out with you and Jungkook, since you guys are my friends." (M/N) smiled as he said so, elbowing Taehyung.

"We're not friends." Taehyung stood up and exited the park, oblivious to (M/N)'s state as red liquid was seen visibly trailig down his hand as he stood.
-
"Koookiiieeee!!" (M/N) ran to the said boy, tackling him into a hug. "(M/N)-ah!" Jungkook chuckled at his friend. "Get away from that piece of junk." Taehyung snickered at his comment. (M/N) almost cried at the comment.

"Oh shoot! Gotta piss!" Was his excuse befote running to the restroom to cry.
-
"Taehyungie~" Taehyung turned around only to get tackled into a hug by a certain (h/c) hair colored boy. "Get off me, trash." The said boy got off him, hiding the fact he was hurt by the insult. "I was wondering if you would want to go to the movies with me!" (M/N) said, smiling brightly. "Mwo? You think I would go with you?" He chuckled.

"Why would I go to the movies with a garbage can with me?"
-
He exited the classroom heading somewhere private where he could think about some things. The school garden.

-
"(M/N)-ah, please drink these pills." Ms. Gwok, the nurse, said as she tried to give the anti-depression pills to (M/N). "Ani. I'm okay. I've always been." He smiled at her, politely pushing he pills away from him. "But (M/N)--" "I'm fine, Ms. Gwok." He cut her off before standing and leaving the clinic.
-
"Um.. Ms. Gwok, can you please replace my bandages.?" (M/N) asked as he showed his bloodied bandages that was under his uniform sleeves. "Ah, sure." Ms. Gwok slowly removed the bandages and wrapped his arms with new ones. "Kamsahamnida, Ms. Gwok." He bowed before leaving.
-
"(M/N)-ah! Hajima!" Ms. Gwok tried to stop (M/N)'s cutting after she discovered his hideout -which was behind the gymnasium- and saw him cutting. "Ms. Gwok." (M/N)'s eyes widened. "I wanna help you, (M/N). Please, let me help you." The nurse cried as she hugged (M/N) like a mother.

"It's already too late, Yuna."
-
A silent sigh escaped his mouth as he stood up and left the garden. Ms. Gwok is a really nice person. She's like mom, but before mom passed away. What even gave her the motive to help me? He started heading to the rooftop, until he heard his two "bestfriends" talking.