Manik moves towards his family with small smile...

Cabir - what happen nandani kyu nai aai and why are you smiling...

Manik - she have an urgent meeting that's why she have to go and she said she will have dinner here only...

Navya - chalo koi baat nai dinner me baat karungi usse...

All chuckle at her behavior and left for there work ...

Fab-5 , Navya and Abhi decided to leave for SN so they can have lunch there as ordered by Nandani

Where as Nandani finish her meeting
And a employee came a said a girl came to meet Nandani nooded and was moving to meet the girl she saw shinning Star with Fab-5 , Navya and Abhi ....

Nandani waved Hi to them but some pushes her from behind due to which she lost her balance and roll down downwards because of stairs..

The staff employee and everyone person got shock the guards hold the person due to which there mam feel down ..

Manik Rush towards bandana and saw her all bleeding and Nandani with her little eye open was whisperings no no no ....

Manik hug her tightly ...

Sid - Manik let's go to hospital , Nandani is bleeding..

He said with great difficulty seeing his bestie or a brother from another mother in this state...

Manik pick her up and run towards car ...

They followed him and Cabir start driving fastly in mean time Dhruv call others to tell about nandani...

In hospital

Manik - Doctor, Doctor...

Everyone move towards them but seeing bleeding Nandani they put her on stretcher and moves towards OT ...

Dhruv and Cabir move to fill up the form ......

The bubbly craziest and weirdest people's but silence everywhere no said anything just waiting for don't to come but there were two people who were broken down completely Manik and Sid....

Raman ,Ishita and Raj ,Nyo enter runningly ...

Nyo and Ishita were sobbing not these two but every girl expect Amaya ....

Amaya , Alex , Sid and Manik these four people didn't even speak a word no tears nothing just standing at the entrance of OT ...

After few mins doctor come and said the most shocking news which they don't want to listen ever...

Doctor - Nandani is OK but she isn't recognizing the year , according to her it's 2009..

Sid hold the doctor colloar and shouted ...

Sid - just shut up , do whatever you want , get her best facility but make her perfect...

Alex make the doctor leave but the doctor fate was bad ...

Manik hold the doctor collar and start shouting at him...

Others make Manik leave him ..

Nyo - can we meet her..

Doctor - yes you all can ..

With them doctor too move with them ...

They move inside the room and saw Nandani lying there and watching ceiling...

Ishita - Nandani...

Nandani - mom aap yaha aap log to kal hi India ke liye chale gaye the na ...