love cover.2

y/n sat down next to kendall, leaving a gap between the two. they sat in silence while kendall kept eating her pizza, they met eyes and kendall looked away quickly, she looked at y/n again, this time opening her mouth wanting to say some thing.
" do you want a slice" she asked, y/n shook her head.
" is this your first time shooting with someone," " yeah it is", y/n replied, kendall smiled.
y/n had a feeling the two would get along well.
they both found things in common like their love for horses and dogs.
" you know you're like really pretty" kendall said closing that gap between them.
" you are too kendall" y/n smiled.
kendall stared into her eyes " no you're really beautiful" y/n blushed and averted her eyes from kendall.
" so do you know when the shoot starts?" y/n shifts back slightly.
" like right now" she said as katie approaches the them. they had to head to their dressing room for makeup and outfit changes.

y/n sat in the makeup chair and the artist started working on her face. she heard the door open and close, and someone sit down on a chair. y/n opened her eyes to see kendall staring at her.
her face flushed pink and y/n closed her eyes.
why was y/n feeling like this? it felt like her heart was clenching.
" okay y/n you can head to the dressing room now," y/n stood up and rushed out to the door. she felt something grab her wrist and y/n's heart skipped a beat.
it was kendall holding her back.
" can you wait for me?" kendall said.
say no y/n!
y/n couldn't reject. she nodded and smiled at kendall who smiled back.