love cover.3

something about the way kendall looked made y/n feel a type of way, especially when kendall stares at her through the reflection of the mirror.

kendall was finally done and they both got up to go, y/n was glancing at the floor when she brushed kendall's butt. y/n didn't realise and she met eyes with kendall, who giggles and walks away.

the two of them walked into the fitting room to change into bikinis for the shoot. y/n walked back out to look herself in the mirror as the assistant helped with the lace. y/n was done and she turned around and saw kendall come out and stare at her.

y/n smiled at kendall and walks to the set, kendall follows her too.
" ladies looking good" katie says.
we stand in the bathroom waiting as they adjust the water, " so the two of you just get in and let your hair get soaked and body as well then just simple couple poses and we can get intimate later" katie laughs.

y/n steps into the shower and kendall steps in after her. the water hits y/n first as she streams it through her hair, she opens her eyes again to see kendall soaked in water next to her.
" okay start!" katie called out. y/n looks at kendall. her eyes shut and her hands in her hair. y/n copies her but runs her hand through her hair and leans on that arm,
" that's great keep it up!" the camera guy says. y/n tilts her head up and lets the water hit on her face.

" oH YEAH" the guy says. y/n tilts her head to the side to emphasise the water glistening and streaming down the side of her face, " okay that was great, now a bit closer"
kendall stared at her with water dripping down her hair. an arm wrapped around y/n's waist, y/n looked at kendall and she seemed calm about it.

" y/n closer" katie said, who was grinning. y/n moved closer and she could feel kendall's wet body against hers. for some reason y/n loved the feeling of kendall against her own body. kendall coughed and y/n posed for the photo, her chin was on kendall's shoulder and she faced sideways to the camera.

" wow amazing side shot" kendall purposely slipped her legs in between y/n thighs, y/n looked at kendall who was grinning.
she could feel the tension between the two, kendall raised her leg up so her knee hit her area, y/n's mouth was agape against kendall's shoulder.

" gIRLS JUST BEAUTIFUL" the camera guys says, kendall wraps her free leg around y/n's and leans in closer. y/n felt a hand slip into the back of her underwear.
" kendall," she said quietly, " it's okay y/n let it happen" kendall whispered into her ears, she let kendall's hand fall around her ass as she grabbed it. kendall looked down and y/n's who's face was redder than a tomato.
y/n wrapped her arms around kendall's neck, " i love it!" the camera guy says.
y/n looked away uncomfortably.
" that's a wrap" katie said, the lights suddenly disappeared and everyone left.
it was y/n, kendall and the water splashing on them.
" let go" y/n said to kendall who's hand was still on her area.
y/n stepped out of the shower and wrapped herself in the towel, " y/n" kendall said.
y/n didn't respond and left to change.

editors note,,
anyone mind if i post new kendall imagines? i'll still continue this but i'm starting a few new ones.