I groaned slightly typing slowly. I glanced up a few times to see if dad had came back. I'll be down there in a second, I'd hate to get in trouble. I hope I don't.

CyberGeek: Yeah I do. And don't saaay that =~= Maybe I can take a picture of one and send it to you. Yeah it's not the same...but it's the thought that counts right?

BookerBooker: Ah, sorry and yeah *smiles*

I felt my cheeks heat up as I smiled and my heart did this weird thing, like a flop...? Whatever, I shook my head ignoring it and started typing to reply but soon my phone vibrated again. I glanced up and saw it was a message...from BookerBooker. I quirked an eyebrow clicking on it.

BookerBooker: Hey, don't want to crowd up space on your message wall so I decided to message you.

I went to go reply but instead clicked his picture accidentally. I didn't think anything would happen but I was taken to his page.

Bio
I'm a male teen poet, writer whatever you'd like to call me. I'm also an artist in a way. Book is art. It takes talent to write so I got talent I guess lol. I hope you guys like Heart Of Gold. The only book I got out right now.

Location: Sitting by my window sill reading

I laughed to myself softly at the bio. Finally I knew somethings without asking sounding like a creep..... Even though this kinda made me seem like a creep too. But I didn't intentionally try to come here. I pressed the back button going back to my messages to reply to him finally.

CyberGeek: It's cool, and thanks. Sorry if I don't reply fast I kinda just moved.

I sent that before getting out of bed. I slipped my phone into my pocket then walked downstairs. Then headed into the kitchen since the light was on in there. Dad looked over at me glaring slightly while drinking his cup of coffee.

"Sorry dad." I said opening the fridge and got out the bagels we just bought licking my lips.

"Put them back." I heard him say and I looked at him pouting.

"What, why?" I asked.

"Because I said so, mostly because I told you to help me unpack which you didn't." he said and I huffed putting the bagels back slamming the door slightly making him quirk an eyebrow at me as I grabbed a poptart.

"What?" I asked before biting into it but he shook his head at me.

"Anyways, now that we've moved and your mother isn't here..." he said the last part softly before clearing his throat. "Your going to school." he said and I dropped my poptart.

"School school? Like a public school?" I asked blinking as he quirked an eyebrow with his cup raised to his lips.

"Yess?" he said before drinking his coffee.

I'm gonna diiieeeee.

"Your not gonna die." he said patting me on the back as I buried my face more in the pillow.

"I just moved here, it's September, I'll be the new kid, I'm antisocial, and I have a weird name." I grumbled.

"So what if you just moved here? New start, think of it in that way. And everyone is the new kid at least once. You'll be fine." he said as I lift up my head.

"You never said anything about my name." I huffed making him roll his eyes smiling.

"Want to know why we named you Oakely?" he asked and I nodded sitting up in a criss cross applause position....don't judge my childish ways.