[Chapter Nineteen]

The sun was already shinning through the windows. Alyndra woke up to find Thorin gone, along with the others and she looked around. She could hear chattering at the back door and she got up and walked over to where the others were. " Alyndra their you are... good." The wizard said, seeing the fresh marks on her face but didn't say anything. Thorin held her close, so she wouldn't disappear on him again.

" Well I say we should leg it. Slip out the back way." Nori insisted when he was grabbed by Dwalin.

" I'm not running from no one, beast or no beast." Dwalin snarled, catching a glance from Alyndra. The dwarves began to argue with each other when the wizard cut in.

" There is no point in arguing. We cannot pass through the woodland without Beorn's help. We'll be hunted down, before we ever reach the forest." The dwarves were silent and muttering their dislikes about this. Dwalin didn't show it but he was getting nervous. " Now i'll go out first. Bilbo you come with."

" No. I should be the one to talk to my father. I can get him relax before the dwarves reveal themselves. " Alyndra insisted. She didn't even get one step when she was yanked back.

" I don't want you to go out their alone." Thorin pressed.

" He's my father. He's not going to hurt me!" Alyndra snapped and Thorin backed off. She had kept herself calm when Thorin started getting all protective of her after Dwalin nearly killed her, but ever since he started, she was getting the impression that he thought she couldn't protect herself anymore and she didn't want him to see her as a useless woman. " You might as well come with me too wizard." She added and the wizard waved the frightened hobbit to come along. Gandalf told the dwarves to wait for the signal for when it was time for them to come out. " Hello father." Alyndra called out as she approached her father quickly. The giant man turned around at the sound of his daughters voice. He dropped his axe and ran over to her and hugged her tight.

" Alyndra! I was worried about you." Beorn exclaimed as he kissed his daughters forehead and caught the same scent as the other night and he cringed in disgust. " You have the stench of dwarf on you? You brought dwarves to the house." Beorn hissed at her.

" Good morning." Gandalf interrupted. Beorn snapped his direction at the wizard.

" Who are you?"

" I'm a wizard, I'm Gandalf. Gandalf the grey. Perhaps you've heard of my colleague Radagast the Brown. He resides on the borders of Mirkwood."

" What do you want." Beorn demanded, getting impatient and Alyndra scratched her head wondering how her father was going to take it when he meets the dwarves.

" To simply say thank you to you and your daughter Alyndra for your hospitality." The wizard began. and he started talking about their misfortunes in the misty mountains and then being captured by goblins. Her father was not impressed. The wizard had left out Alyndra's brutal attack, he felt it was his fault, convincing her to go back to them only to be on the receiving end of an arrow.

" Who's this little fellow?" Beorn grumbled, seeing the hobbit that was hiding behind Gandalf's form. The giant man's face was full of rage gripping his axe.

A Thousand Miles[Thorin Oakenshield Love Story]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara