Chapter 7- Separated?!

Start from the beginning

There was some sort of dark cloud amassing on the far horizon, growing larger and larger in size. The storm it would unleash was growing in power, and it was slowly coming closer and closer, threatening to unleash it's fury on her head.

'A blizzard rising, is it?'

Her fingers gripped the edge of the sink tightly, eyes shutting tight. She let out a small hiss of agitation, she wouldn't answer that voice though, she wasn't going to allow herself to give into it... she wanted it gone.

It had been so very long since she had heard that icy, cold phantom hissing away inside her mind. Years... and she hadn't ever missed it, not really. And now that it was back, she felt that sense of dread rising higher and higher.

Something's coming... something dark.

Her eyes shift from the window toward the dark entryway into the living room, the sound of their soft breathing reached her ears.

.... What'll happen.. to them..?

.:+:.

"Hora..!"

Hora glanced ahead, her eyes opening as she was snapped from her thoughts. The sun shone over Saber Town as she, Rogue, Sting, Lector and Frosch made it to the top of the hill in which the Guild Hall stood. She smiled just faintly, seeing Yukino rushing from the front of the hall toward their small group, worry and sudden relief etched into her features, Orga and Rufus followed behind the bluenette more slowly.

Hora drew to a halt as Yukino stopped just in front of her, Yukino threw her arms around the older girl lightly, pulling Hora close and squeezing gently.

"I'm so glad to see you looking so much better, I was so worried!" Yukino said quickly, Hora stiffened slightly at the unexpected contact, but let it go. She took in a small breath as Yukino pulled away, her heart clenching to see the concern shining brightly in her eyes. "How are you feeling? Are you ok? What happened?"

"... take a breath, Yukino." Hora murmured softly, smiling slightly.

"Seeing you walking around is cause for relief at any rate." Rufus murmured lightly,

"You were gone so long though, Master's been getting fidgety." Orga mumbled, directing his attention toward Sting and Rogue. "He's been waiting on you two, to send us off on our Training for the Games." Sting and Rogue sweatdropped slightly,

"Is he in a worse mood than usual?" Sting mumbled,

"Only slightly." Rufus murmured. Hora bit the inside of her lip a moment, "He's been locked up in his office a lot, with several letters coming in from the Council."

"The Council..?" Hora murmured under her breath, eyes narrowing a moment. What on earth could the Council be discussing with Jiemma so frequently?

"Hora." Yukino called her attention again, Hora blinked. "What happened? Are you alright?"

Hora paused a small moment, feeling her heart jump a little as she sweatdropped. Even Orga and Rufus and Yukino all looked worried... worried about her. She hated this, she didn't want them scared or concerned about her, she hated the attention.

I hate all of this.

She smiled slightly, it was meant to be reassuring but she couldn't make it as bright as she wanted to, she just seemed tired- and she was, she hadn't slept since coming back.

"I'm fine, really." Hora replied softly, "Lamia's Sky God Slayer healed me up, so I really am ok. I'm just a little tired and frazzled from everything is all. You don't need to worry so much."