Why'd he leave me (part 1)

Ok so hello I am back with a request and this one is not for the faint hearted it's actually pretty messed up and idk if I really followed exactly what the person requested and hopefully I wasn't too off but credit to @Merp_ImCatBitch
Colbys POV
I'd been pacing back and forth in the hallway for hours now. Sam went out after our huge fight and he still hadn't returned and I was incredibly worried. I even left 5 voicemails, and 42 texts none of which he read. I decided to just go to bed and hope that he would be back by morning

Sams POV
I stormed out of the house after my argument with colby. It was for the dumbest reason too I just left some dishes in the sink and he blew up. I get that he's been stressed with coming up with ideas for his channel but still. I turned a corner angrily muttering to myself when I heard a loud bang and crash followed by screams and decided that I should probably head home. As I was heading back I kept getting the feeling that someone was watching my every move. I turned around countless times to be met with the stillness of the night. I sighed and continued forward. I had only about 5 more minutes till I reached home so I decided to come up with a plan of how to apologize to colby. Suddenly I felt something strike the back of my head a warm, fuzzy, feeling coursing through my body as I fell to the ground slowly losing myself as I felt myself being lifted off the floor then darkness.

Colbys POV
I woke up and slowly sat up in bed listening for any sign of sam. Nothing. I got out of bed and looked into his room....no one. I looked around for a note ge could've left and saw a green post it note stuck to the refrigerator which was strange since sam always used blue ones. Ignoring that I slowly approached it to see that it wasn't Sams handwriting. It was hard to read but it said something along the lines of "kidnapped....ransom money....Hollywood Boulevard...7pm...Sunday...kill" Immediately freaked out I rang the police to get a  case filed. After deciding that the process was taking too long I decided to get a move on seeing as it was Sunday and I could hopefully get sam and survive. I drove to the designated area to see nothing but an alleyway which i assumed was where I was meant to go but I didn't really trust alleyways; can you blame me? Anyways I left to go get some reinforcement and arrived back at 5 with my friends corey and brennen. We kept hidden in the shadows and listened carefully for any indicator that sam was here.....silence. We moved forward still cautious watching behind and in front of us at all times. We heard the occasional street cat cross by always scaring us. As we nearly got to the other side I noticed a door on the side of one of the walls that nearly merged into the wall....well brennen did. It was unlocked so we slowly creeped in and looked around. Blood. Still looked fresh too. In the middle of the room I saw sam laying unconscious tied to a chair covered in blood. I made the stupid mistake of running straight to him screaming his name, asking if he was alright, pleading him to wake up, saying that I loved him and I was so sorry not realizing the whole time that someone was approaching from behind. Corey and brennen stayed back by the door frozen right as I turned to call to then to help me as I saw a 6 foot tall man with a blood splattered face staring down at me with an amused expression, an eyebrow arched.

Coreys POV
I heard a loud click behind me and realized that we had been locked in. The man standing in front of colby started laughing lowly in his throat without even turning around he said, "Brought some friends have you?"
Colby started to shake violently as sam began to begin murmuring unintelligible words coming out in slurs. Colby stayed in place sparing a glance back at sam but that was the worst move he could've possibly made in that moment. The second he moved his head the man was on him dragging him to the wall choking him with a maniacal grin on his sick face. Brennen started to whimper which of course led his focus onto us. He let go of colby, leaving him gasping for air, and began approaching us.
"Stupid boy. I would've forgotten you were all here if he hadn't messed it all up. It's a shame really isn't it....you're all so young yet so stupid. Now what should I do with you...?"
We stood there shaking as he contemplated his options speaking lowly under his breath even though he was clearly audible to us. I took a chance and looked over to colby to find that he had been tied down blood dripping down his face mixed mith tears. Glancing around at my surroundings I saw that it was much more complex than I realized. There were railings on either side of the building with stairs leading down, 1 person on each, one by colby, holding a knife. I casually slipped my hand behind my back and landed it on the doorknob giving it a slight push, and to my surprise, the door opened. I grabbed brennen and ran out as fast as I could getting back to the car realizing that colby had the car keys. And with us being chased but 5 men we weren't trying to go back. We looped around the building only stopping when we were sure they were of our trail. We googled the nearest police station pleading them to help out friends that could very well be dead within an hour. We rode with then to the alleyway again and they approached the door brennen and I cringing slightly with fear as the door creaked open revealing.....nothing. The blood was still there but there was no trace of people.
"They must've relocated please help us find them! Please!" I shouted desperate to find my friends.
"I'm sorry there's nothing we can do" they said seeming like they really couldn't care less. I spluttered hopelessly as they started walking back to their cars offering us a ride back home. We sat in the back silently trying to take in what happened in the past few hours.
~to be continued~ hehe sorry