-12-

AN: I need a character for Dane for visualization. help me!! :)

Chapter 12

It has been two days since I slept at Kyle’s room. Two days of not talking to each other. We just exchanged stares. Ganun ba siya kawala sa mood nung gabing yon? And why do you care, Meg?

About the interview project, naipasa na namin or more like naipasa na ni Kyle iyon sa professor namin. He did the interview hard copy. I told him that I’ll do the hard copy since he was the one who found an interviewee but he did not budge. Kaya, fine! Siya nagpupumilit eh, pabor pa nga sa akin dahil hindi na ako nahirapan.

“Oh, drink this, Alexa.” Sam hands out a champagne glass to Alexa then Me. “And here’s for you, Meg.” She sits and roll her eyes. “Seryoso ba talaga itong party na ito na walang hard drinks? Ugh. This party is not what I was expecting! Bummer!” pagrereklamo ni Sam then she sips on her drink.

“Let it go, Sam. Besides you got your own bar.” Alexa shrugs.”At tsaka you’re here to enjoy and possibly to meet new people not to be drunk.”

“Uhh,” Sam rolls her eyes heavenward. “Please, Alexa, don’t be my conscience tonight.”

Haay. Sam has been this party goer ever since we have met and Alexa has been the good girl. And that’s why we have this bond that no one can break. Balanse ang mga ugali namin. Sam is labelled as the playgirl, Alexa is the good one and I am the bitch one. The h-ell I care! Never kung inalala kung ano man ang iniisip ng iba. Anyway, my life won’t be the same if I did not meet Alexa and Sam. I treat them as my sister and my best friend. They know my flaws, the way I act and everything. Wala na sigurong sikreto sa gitna namin. We could just sit and talk something and never ever have I felt the regrets. They absorb all the things positively and without criticisms.

“Stop it you two.” Okay, now, I am playing the conscience of this two. “Bakit di ka na lang magyaya ng kung sinong lalaking gusto mo diyan at makipagsayaw, maybe you’ll enjoy the party.” I suggest.

She thinks and assesses what she has to assess and smiles at me. “H-ell yeah! Bakit ba di ko naisip agad yun?” tatayo na sana siya but she stops. I frown because of that. “I guess...someone’s looking for you.”

I thought she was pertaining to Alexa but then Alexa nods and smiles at me irritatingly. “What’s with those goofy faces? Scratch it out of off your faces. Seriously!”

Tumuro si Sam sa likod ko. So, I look at it and see him. “Why are you here?” I seethe.

He shrugs and sits beside me. “In case, you are not aware of it, I’m also a student of MCU.”

Nakakainis parin siya pag nakikita ko siya. He is way too happy to be a guy. “Whatever. Ano bang kailangan mo, Cyrus? Why are you here?” I ask him.

“Just like you. Having fun,” He stops midway. “And oh, I want to dance with you.”

“No.” Agad kong sabi. “Never.”

“Tama bang tanggihan mo ang kagwapuhan ko?” He perfectly pulls a hurt face.

I roll my eyes heavenward. “Oo. Tama. Tamang tama. Will you please, just please, stop bitching me.” I glare at him.

“No.” He smiles. “Never.” He stands up and holds out his hand for me. “Can I have this dance?”

“Oh of course. You can have this dance all by yourself.” I say sarcastically. Napatingin ako sa pwesto ni Sam and see her glaring at me. What did I do?  Tumingin din ako kay Alexa and see her shaking her head. “What?”