chapter 16 - Alone With Everybody

Start from the beginning

Mikayla slowly returned the embrace. 

"It's going to be okay," Hayley told her. "Everything's gonna be okay."

From 3.15 "An Old Friend Calls", in Noah/Caitlin's loft, they were talking to the two Strix vampires.

"Vampires are coming in from all over," Caitlin told them.

From 3.12 "Dead Angels", in the carpenter's workshop, Aurora picked up a white oak bullet to look at. 

Caitlin: (voice over from 3.15 An Old Friend Calls) "Looking for the last of the white oak."

From 3.15 "An Old Friend Calls", in the compound, Klaus, Elijah, Kassandra and Freya were talking.

"And now my sirelink is undone," Klaus told them. "Those very foes will come for me."

Later, they were talking. 

Freya looked at Klaus. "You're going to run?"

From 3.15 "An Old Friend Calls", outside the compound, Hayley, Klaus and Mikayla were packing up their car.

Elijah, Freya and Kassandra were watching from the balcony above.

Elijah: (voice over from 3.15 An Old Friend Calls) "Don't stop driving till you're absolutely certain that you are safe."

Inside the car, Klaus got into the driver's seat.

Hayley got into the passenger seat.

Mikayla got into the backseat with Hope, sitting behind Hayley, while Hope sat behind Klaus.

Klaus: (voice over from 3.15 An Old Friend Calls) "You don't have to remind me how precious my cargo is."

Outside, Freya, Elijah and Kassandra were still standing on the balcony over the street, watching them drive away sadly, worriedly.

"It's going to be quiet around here," Freya told them.

Kassandra sighed heavily, shaking her head. "I wouldn't bet on it."

From 3.15 "An Old Friend Calls", in Auria's bedroom, Auria was laying in bed, overcome with a vision. Her eyes clouded over. She realized that the Ancestors suddenly gave her the location of the last of the white oak.

From 3.15 "An Old Friend Calls", in the train car, Auria uncovered the sole remaining white oak bullet, gasping softly in shock at what she had just found.

---~---

Day One - Same Night

Night - St. James Infirmary 

It was full that night.

A jazz band was playing an upbeat number.

Noah and Caitlin were helping play with the band that night. Noah was playing guitar. Caitlin was playing keyboards. They looked at each other, getting really into the song, smiling as they were rocking out, having fun.

Elijah was here, looking his two Strix bodyguards, and also Noah and Caitlin. He looked at a man at the bar.

The man was having an emotionally-charged conversation on his phone call. "I just got into town. The competition for the bullet is gonna be fierce. A lot of vamps think it's theirs, but not if I get to him first. I've waited long enough for my shot at Klaus Mikaelson. If anyone's gonna take him down, it's gonna be me."