One

"Kirstin, would you mind hurrying the fuck up? We're gonna be late again." Scott grabbed all of Kirstie's belongings and brought them to his truck.

"Be there in a minute! I need to get a bandaid, I just sliced my finger." She slid the sandwiches into the lunch pack with her elbow and ran to the medicine cabinet above the fruit bowl.

Scott ran to Kirstie to help her out. "While I get the right stuff, grab a cold wet paper towel and apply pressure to the wound.

"Wow, you really know your stuff kid." Kirstie complimented. "Yeah lately I have really gotten into nursing."

"Um Scott, in order to nurse you have to have a baby and an actual boob."Kirstie chuckled. "No!! I meant I'm getting into doctoring, and medicine." They both shared a laugh and finished up the care for Kirstie's finger.

"Alright the Neosporin should help, not sting." Scott added. They both ran to the car and headed down the road.

K: Hey Avi, we are on our way to pick you up, be ready to come out the door! Xoxo

A: I'm right by the door!! Can't wait to see you babe <3

"Did you text Avi?" Scott said swerving back onto the right side of the road.

"Yes and I'm happy it wasn't you. You can barely drive without any distractions, heaven forbid you have a phone." She laughed back.

Scott pulled up at a big house with fountains set in the front yard. "Go get your boyfriend and let's scurry."

A fair man with a beard and long brown hair walked out of the front door and hopped in the back of the truck. "How's it going friends?" He said kissing Kirstie's hand. "I'm doing great!" Scott and Kirstie said in unison.

--

The group ran into the restaurant to find a tall woman with light hair. "Hi you must be Christine! Great to finally meet you!" Kirstie greeted. "Yes I am! I see that your looking for a job!" Kirstie nodded and went on to explain her love towards coffee. "I do see you and your friends a lot here!"

"Yeah, we come here a lot to just chat and hangout." "That's very cute! I will definitely come back to you. I see potential in you!"

--
3 DAYS LATER

The group met back at Starbucks to congratulate Kirstie on her job. "Congratulations! We're all so proud!" They all hugged each other.

"Alright Kirstie I will show you around! And just the main jist of everything." Kirstie followed Christine into the back room.

"I think it's time to celebrate!! Let's go to the bar!" Scott cheered as he drove to the very place.

They all ordered their drinks and continued to have a great night.  The bartender passed everyone their drinks. "To Kirstie!! And her new job!" Avi shouted. They all clanked their glasses and gulped down the alcohol. Scott was the designated driver so he tried to use self control to keep himself as sober as possible.

Scott with his reputation of drinking to most of all his friends, couldn't hold himself back. He drank the most.

After everyone danced and sang their hearts out, they figured it was time to settle down and enjoy a movie at home.

After the day was spent at Starbucks, then the bar, and Scott drove all of them home.
"Let's all celebrate at my house with a nice movie." Avi cheered as he kissed Kirstie on the lips. Everyone Awed and kept singing and dancing to the radio.

As everyone knows, the radio played slow, depressing songs every other time basically.
"Someone shuffle music on their phone! Kirstie got a job! We can't nope around with this titanic shit!" Avi shouted.

"Woah Avi! Your crazy tonight." Kirstie laughed. They shared another peck on the lips and waited for music to play.

"I got some great music! I will do my phone!" Scott volunteered. Scott let go of the wheel and turned the attention to where he put his device. He grabbed his phone and scrolled through his collection of over 5 million songs.

"I just don't know what song would match this type of moment right no-" "SCOTT! THE ROA-"