Chapter Twenty-Six Restricted.

Start from the beginning

He laughed, low and throaty, the sound very sexy. 'Indeed a rún, you couldn't have stopped me from touching you had you tried.'

I blushed and ran my fingers through his luscious thick hair again, he surprised me just like before. Taking no satisfaction for himself, just thinking of me and my pleasure... He wasn't going to get away with it this time though.

I pushed against his shoulder with one hand and pulled on his hair with the other to get him to roll off me. Which he did with a grunt, I knew I only managed it because he played along and let me...

There was a teasing smile on his lips as he lay beside me, stretched out in all his glory, not a single care about being completely naked. 'What would you have of me now?'

I smiled back at him as I sat up and raked my fingers over his chest laughing when his skin broke out in goosebumps. 'No teasing a ghrá mo chroí,' he groaned looking at me with hooded eyes, a soft smile on his lush lips.

'Just lie still then,' I told him, trying to sound teasing and a little commanding.

He made a show of becoming as still as a statue, stopping the motion of breathing completely and not even blinking with his eyes. I smiled at him, 'Attaboy.'

'I am not a boy Amelia,' Nathaniel immediately replied, focusing those near black eyes of his on mine without moving otherwise.

'Oh I know,' I grabbed the prove of that statement tightly in one hand, my fingers not even meeting as I circled him. He moaned softly as I did that and relaxed, melting into the bed even as his hips pushed upwards the slightest bit. Pressing his manhood more firmly into my hand.

I started stroking him intuitively and he wrapped one big male hand around mine, showing me how to do it. What pressure and rhythm he liked. After a short while he dropped his hand and let me do it on my own.

It felt so amazing in my hand, the way his skin was so incredibly silky soft yet he was as hard as steel at the same time. It was an enigma that I planned to explore as much as I wanted.

But I couldn't contain myself very long, my curiosity getting the better of me. Leaning forward I dipped my head to flick my tongue quickly over the blunt tip of his erection. Delighted by the taste  that exploded in my mouth; slightly salty yet delicious at the same time.

He moaned as I did it and for the first time ever he responded with anything but control, his hips bucking upwards on their own accord. Just to see him lose it, I did it again. Getting more bold I took the tip more fully in my mouth and sucked.

I rather liked that sensation and he certainly did because he moaned, louder then I'd heard from him so far.

'A ghrá mo chroí, there's a reason they call that: little death. You are killing me...' he said huskily and glancing up at him I saw that his eyes were bleeding black into the white again. Encouraged I kept up what I was doing, swirling my tongue around the head and lapping up the salty taste of him.

A hand in my hair and then he was pulling me away, 'You have to stop now Amelia.' The words were almost a growl.

'No!' I slapped his hands away and returned to my tasting, gripping him tightly in my hands. I think Nathaniel made more protests but he wasn't all that fervent about it, most sounded like groans of pleasure instead.

And then taste exploded in my mouth, hot and salty it tasted like ambrosia. Nathaniel's cock pulsing and throbbing with his release.

Satisfied with my accomplishment I sat up and rubbed my fingers over my mouth, they tingled and felt a little swollen. One look at Nathaniel made me frown, there was a glare plastered on his face that told me he wasn't pleased.

'Amelia!'

My face fell, how could he not be happy about that? It was obvious he enjoyed it... Or did I do it all wrong?

Sitting up he cupped my face in his hands, 'You can't make me lose control a ghrá mo chroí... Look!' He waved a hand to the side and I realized he'd gripped one side of the mattress so tightly that it was torn and part of the headboard was splintered. 'I could have hurt you!'

A little smug about the fact that I had indeed make Nathaniel Flynn lose control I shrugged, 'I know you'd never do that. I trust you.'

He groaned loudly as if exasperated and fell back on the bed, the mattress and headboard magically repairing themselves.

'Are you really mad at me now?' I asked, crawling higher up the bed so I could curl up against him. He immediately lifted his arm to tug me into his side and moved the duvet up to cover us both.

'I could never stay mad at you a ghrá mo chroí. But don't do that again unless I can... prepare for it. It has to be on my terms you understand? Or I really might hurt you,' Nathaniel explained gently as he stroked one hand through my hair.

Yawning as a sudden wave of drowsiness hit me I nodded, 'We'll see...'

In response Nathaniel softly started humming his lullaby again and almost immediately sleep claimed me. I didn't care if he'd used his powers this once to make me go to sleep... My body was so heavy and sated anyway.

------------------

Let me know how that was ;)