Ch.3

Jennifer
-
Waking up to quietness is not the usual for me. Maybe because he was just here 2 weeks ago. Being his cute smart mouth self.

But now he's gone out of my life.

Standing up I walk to his old room. When I peak in I see a little body similar to his in HIS bed.

I speed walk to his bed and let the covers down. I see that it is not Him but another kid, Carson.

I sigh and start walking back out when I see Willow waking up.

"Hey sweetie are you hungry" I ask her and she nods.

I check her pull up and surprisingly it's not wet. "My brwother" she says pointing at Carson.

"He's sleeping right now so we have to be quite until he wakes up. Can you do that Willow" I ask and she puts her tiny hand on her face as if she is thinking.

"Yeah! Willow be quite" she says excitedly and I laugh walking out the room.

~Carson's POV~

"Damn it Carson you can't do shit right" my mom yells at me after I broke her glass.

"I'm sorry it was a accident" I yell crying hysterically.

She stops sweeping and looks up at me. "Well you know what's not about to be a accident" she raises the broom and.....

"Ahhhhhh" I yell waking up from my dream. I look around the new surroundings and I shrink back into the corner of the bed.

I hear footsteps running up the stairs until a figure appears outside of the door.

The door opens and in walks Jennifer holding Willow.

"Oh my gosh, Carson are you okay" she asks taking steps towards me and I shrink back more.

"Brother" Willow says worriedly reaching for me. I let my arms out showing Jennifer that I want Willow.

She sits Willow in my lap and I immediately hug her tightly crying hard.

"It okay brother I here" She says rubbing my back.

Jennifer stands back not interfering in my craziness.

After a while I stop crying and Jennifer is sitting on the edge of the bed just watching us.

"I hungry" Willow says and I look at Jennifer.

"Ok come on, I have food downstairs" she reaches for Willow and I cautiously let her take her.

"Carson, are you hungry" She asks me and I slowly nod.

She walks out the room and I follow keeping my distance from her.

We get into the big Kitchen and she sits willow in a high chair that is already here and I sit in a chair next to her.

"Do you want some pancakes and Bacon?" She asks and I hold in a smile considering that's my favorite breakfast.

"Yay, pancake and, and Bwacon!" Willow screams out holding her arms above her head like she is on a roller coaster.

Jennifer laughs then says Ok. When the food is done she gives us our plates and we dig in.

"So I was thinking we could go out today" Jennifer says starting up a conversation. My eyes must have lit up because she smiled when she looked at me.

"Why do you have all this stuff for kids already"  I ask curiously.

Her face pales and she looks at me slowly.

"Umm, I take care of kids when there is no one to take care of them" she says softly and I see tears grow in her eyes.

"Excuse me" she says getting up and walking out of the room.

"Brother" Willow asks and I look at her.

"Why yous make Jen Cry?" Willow asks confused.

"I didn't mean to" I whisper sadly knowing that I messed someone else's life up.