She slowly got up and I noticed how she wearing a muscle tee, showing off her arm muscles. I quickly averted my eyes when she saw me checking her out. I mean looking at her shirt.

"We're gonna be by the next location in just a few hours." She informed me and when she was about to go leave me again, I grabbed her arm.

"Could you um watch netflix with me?" She nodded without hesitation and I smiled instantly when she didn't reject my plea.

While we were watching netflix by my bunk, I got to know so much about her and we were just talking which was actually nice. This was the first time she and I had a very civil conversation on one another.

"I like this, Jauregui." She said while giving off her infamous smile and I furrowed my eyebrows at what she just said.

"Like what?" I asked and she pointed at herself then at me while keeping her eyes on me and mine on hers.

"This. This civil conversation." She joked making me giggle and push her  playfully.

"Whatever. Are we still on the last name basis?" I asked and she smirked at me. Shit why did I have to ask that?

"Do you want me to give you a nickname?" She asked and right when I was about to speak, the girls were giggling while taking pictures of us in my bunk. I didn't know that I was cuddled up against her arm and I immediately burried my head in her arm to hide.

"Oh my god, (Y/S/N) is born. Can I be the captain?" Dinah asked with a big grin on her face. "I call dibs on co-captain!" Camila said loudly making (Y/N) laugh at them.

"Oh shush I always loved Camren." (Y/N) wiggled her eyebrows at Camila and the small brunette flipped her hair at (Y/N).

"Of course, you would. We look good." Camila joked then smirked and the other girls laughed.

After the long ride of embarrassments and spill of secrets, we finished up on half of our tour and I found myself getting closer and closer towards (Y/N). Who knew that my enemy would become my friend. We were still on the last name basis though but I kinda liked it since she's the only one that calls me by my last name and I'm the only one that calls her by her last name. We were by our dressing room, Camz and Dinah were busy taking selfies while Ally and Normani were finishing up their make ups.

"Jauregui, I need you for photoshoot." (Y/N) personally said with a smile on her face as she had her head sticking out by the door and she kept looking at the girls then at me. "You gonna make me wait?" She holds her hand out to me playfully and I roll my eyes at her.

"(Y/S/N) feels." Normani chanted and I rolled my eyes at her then Dinah pushed me towards (Y/N) making me stumble. I had my eyes closed tight when I lost balance but I felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around me and I looked up to see (Y/N) looking down at me.

The girls squealed while I pushed (Y/N) back gently then cleared my throat and send the girls some glare. "Yeah, sure. Give me 10 minutes." I said and she nodded then left. I pulled Normani with me and I sighed softly.

"Mani? Can I tell you something?" Normani nodded and we got out of our dressing room then talked outside to have a little more privacy. "I-I was wrong about (Y/N)." I muttered under my breath and she giggled at me.

"What do you have a crush on her?" I shook my head 'no' vigorously and I was sure my face was beet red.

"No! We had this hate relationship before and when I slowly got to know her well... I was wrong about her so wrong." I admitted and I was suddenly engulfed in a bone crushing hug.

"I know. (Y/N) did tell Mila about both of your situation and Mila kinda slipped as she told me by accident." I widened my eyes at what I just found out, (Y/N) was also thinking about our hate relationship? Is that why she started to act so different around me? I kind of felt a strange warm fuzzy feeling by my stomach when I heard about this information.

"Lo, you won't tell Mila what I told you, 'kay?" the dark skinned girl told me and I nodded then she flashed a relieved smile at me.

"Girls, you're needed on set." Will our manager called and Normani left to get the girls while I went off to look for (Y/N).

I caught a glimpse of (Y/N) but I stopped dead in my tracks when she was hugging a small familiar brunette and I widened my eyes when the other familiar girls called me over.

"Hey, Lauren. How's tour going? I didn't know (Y/N) was going with yous." the blonde said in her thick Geordie accent and I glanced at (Y/N) who was busy talking to the brunette that kept clinging onto her by the arm.
"It's going okay." I replied nonchalantly and the other girls came by quickly and started talking to the 3/4 members of Little Mix.

"Didn't know you two were friends." I said to (Y/N) who was pretty busy showing Jade some pictures she just took and Jade looked up at me with a smile. I both gave off my best fake smile and I knew (Y/N) didn't notice since she was pretty oblivious to any situations.

"Yeah, we met a few years back when One Direction y'know." She shrugged and Jade stood up then smiled at me. "How long have you two known each other?"

"For a few years but we are good friends." I answered and she chuckled at my immediate response.

"Girls, in 30 you get back to rehearsal." Will called and I internally groaned wishing all of rehearsals to end.

"We'll end the photoshoot in 10 minutes." (Y/N) reassured us causing Dinah and Camila to squeal happily knowing they get some break before rehearsals.

"You're too kind, y'know?" I hear Jade say to (Y/N) and she just smiled at the british singer.

"I always am. Now, Little Mix. Would you all mind if I get a picture of yous?" She said in her british accent making me giggle softly at what I just heard and she wiggled her eyebrows at me. "What?" I continued to laugh and Ally stood beside me to watch the photoshoot.

"Nothing please continue, (Y/L/N)." (Y/N) went back to her work and she smiled when Little Mix was already in their poses. (Y/N) took some shots real quick and ended in less than 5 minutes. What a pro.

"You owe me a picture, (Y/N)!" Jade shouted and pulled (Y/N) then the two took a selfie while Jesy and Leigh-Anne talked with 3/5 members of fifth harmony. Perrie on the other hand, was taking a few selfies and shared jokes with (Y/N).

I checked my phone when a certain photo of (Y/N) with Jade started to become trending and I checked while Ally gazed by my side to see what I was looking at.

@LittleMix: Had the best photoshoot ever! Thanks to our friend/photographer @(Y/T/N)! Love ya 😘 -jadexx
*inserts pic*

"Lauser, you're gonna break your phone." Ally stated and I didn't know that I had a tight grip on my phone. I immediately shook off the feeling when (Y/N) called for us and she took multiple group shots of us then took shots of ourselves in solo shots.

I knew I was last for this pictorial but I noticed how this Jade Thirlwall kept herself so close against (Y/N). Did they even dated?

"Play for the camera, Jauregui."

Oh, I'll play alright.

______________________________________

Hey, there!

What do you think? Is Lauren getting jealous of Jade? (If you dont know who Little Mix is I suggest you look it up. They're pretty amazing.)

Anyways

Vote, Comment and Share this story! It'll help if I can hear all of your opinions! 😉