Promotion+Relations

*Alyssa's P.O.V*                                                                                                                                                                         A/N: Sorry its been so long since i updated but here you go and its 1022 words long! is anyone reading this tho if not illl stop writing it, i know i suck at writing... but let me know in the comments if your enjoying it.

Its been a week since i've been houses assistant and its SUCKS he has me do the most annoying things If its not get his coffee and straiten up his office its fill in for him on his clinic duty, like if he's gonna make me do doctor stuff he could at least put me on his team... right now i'm sitting in his office taking a break reading when he walks in "Alyssa, Cuddy needs me to do two hours of clinic so if you don't mind get going before she comes and finds me" House said sitting down, i stand up angry "No house are you kidding me, did you hire me as a joke or something you said if i do this you'll promote me, you know i'm more than qualified, so what are you doing making me do your clinic duty. if you didn't want to promote me just say so and ill leave" i said he looked at me surprised and smiled " I agree, i've been totally unfair and i do believe your qualified so i guess its only fair if i promote you." he said i looked at him in disbelief for a second "Are you serious" i asked and he nodded i jumped up "OMG FINALLY" i said with excitement still jumping i ran and gave him a hug and he was kind of taken back then softened into my grasp i realized what i was doing "oh my gosh i'm sorry that was like really unprofessional i'm just really excited" i said blushing "its fine just get out before i fire you" he said i nodded and walked out.

*Houses P.O.V*

wow she's so cute when she's happy, i wish there was a way i could make her that happy. Wait whats going on with me, she just makes me crazy i need to make her mine, somehow.

todays been slow no patients, me and Alyssa were sitting in my office in silence that i decided to break with a little flirting "You know they don't call me bones just because i'm a doctor" i said she raised her eyebrow "no one calls you bones, house" she said "no one here calls me bones" i corrected her "no one calls you bones anywhere" she said i glared at her " you don't know that" "i'm pretty sure i do" she smiled "whatever. let me try something else" in said while looking at the notes i made earlier "is your name Flecainide? because i think you just made my heart skip a beat" i said she shook her head "maybe you should see a doctor about that" "well, are you a doctor because? you just cured my erectile dysfunction" i smirked at her she sighed "okay, thats nasty" "Fine, playing 'doctor' is for kids lets play gynecologist" i said " not gonna happen" she said furrowing her eyebrows i sighed and pursed my lips "okay this conversation is over" i said "and whys that" she questioned " i've run out of witty retorts, come back in an hour" i said she started laughing and walked out. i've made her laugh thats good but i'm going to have to do more than charm her with my amazing pick up lines if i want her to be mine.

Cameron just came in my office with a case "okay we have 34 year old African woman who passed out" she said "Uh boring i'm not working on that" i said "i thought you would say that, i forgot to mention she has Schizophrenia" she said i thought for a second "oh well in that case, lets go you page Forman and Chase and i'll page Alyssa to meet us to discuss the case" i said "oh since she's crazy you'll take her case" Cameron said "what no i could careless, what i care about is her health so lets get going" i said "uh huh sure" she smiled. 

everyone came into the room, i noticed when Alyssa came in she ran to sit next to Chase weird... "okay so we have a case-" Forman was interrupted by Alyssa giggling "sorry, continue" she said "Anyway as i was saying, a woman was-" "Ha-ha-ha" Alyssa laughed again.... "i think you two should have an operation because you two seem joined at the hip" i said annoyed at Alyssa and Chase "something wrong house" she asked "no no nothings wrong as long as you two get a room and flirt there instead of interrupting us while we work" i said mad now "Woah woah flirting? we maybe be a bit distracted but we weren't flirting" Chase said defending himself and Alyssa "yeah okay i know flirting when i see it, Alyssa can i see you outside for a minute "uh sure"...

"whats up" she said once we were alone "oh well i don't just whats with you and Chase huh" i asked "nothing were just friends, sorry we interrupted it wont happen again" she said guilty "hell no it wont because you fired" i said walking out "Wait, what why" she asked grabbing my hand, i pushed her off "BECAUSE ALYSSA I DONT WANT TO WATCH THE GIRL I LOVE FLIRT WITH MY CO-WORKER RIGHT IN MY FACE" i screamed then once i realized what i said i tried to walk out, until i heard her soft voice "you love me?" "*sigh* yes yes i do" i turned and looked down, then i heard her say something i never thought she would say "i-i love you too" i looked up and she kissed me "then does that mean you'll be my girlfriend""of corse" she said and kissed me once more "i think we should get back to them" i said " okay she smiled and walked out 

I cant believe she's finally mine!!!