Home sweet Home...

(A/N she's 25 btw )                            Alyssa's P.O.V

I just stepped off the plane into a familiar state i used to call home. I haven't been here for 3 years, memories flood back *3 years earlier*

I just got home from school i'm studying to become a emergency doctor, when i got in i saw blood foot prints i frantically run in calling out "Mom? Dad? Ry?" i heard grunting from the living room what a saw no one ever should, my parents and little brother tied up i run to my mom she's the only conscious one i pulled the duck tape off her mouth and untied her "what happened" i asked "dave, he came here looking for you when we said you weren't her he went crazy beat us and tied us up" oh no i thought as i called 911. when EMS got there they took them to the nearest hospital. My mother had fractured ribs and wrist but she was gonna be fine but.. my brother and father didn't make it there injuries were too severe. This was all too much for me after the funerals i told my mom i couldn't live here anymore i dropped out of med school and moved to California and work as an assistant on movie sets not the best job but thats what happens when you drop out of school. My mother understood completely... oh and you may be wondering, dave is an old crazy jealous EX i broke up with a week before the incident...

*Present*

I shake the horrid memory out of my head and head to my old home.

i knock on the door and immediately engulfed in a hug "omg Alyssa i missed you so much! how are you?" my mother exclaims "i'm good i missed you to mom. Happy Birthday" i said she let go and i'm greeted by all her friends and some old neighbors of mine. we all are in the back yard enjoying each others company when i hear someone scream i look and see my mother on the ground i run to her "MOM? can you hear me? someone call and ambulance!" i scream. When EMS get her I ride in the ambulance "you'll be okay" i repeat as i pray she will...