Dreams of a Directioner - Niall Horan

Chapter 1

Niall Horan loves me. i cant believe it. 

How it all started.

Your classmate shows up and asks you the weirdest question ever.  “hey, have you heard of one direction?”. Your face was totally blank, and you start to say “no. I only know Harry. The cheeky one. Wait. Who’s that blonde guy with the crooked teeth? It’s Nee-all right? I don’t like him. He’s so ugly. To be honest, I don’t like them. I only like harry and that’s it!” “oh okay then but it’s not Nee-all, it’s Niall ” your friend walks away and comes back with her Itouch and shows you pictures of these guys called ‘one direction’. You were simply mesmerized by their looks and you were surprised to see how cute Niall was  and you started liking this band.  She sent the pictures to you and you saved all of them in your phone, and all you ever did was stare at them.  You downloaded songs and videos that you play everytime you get bored. Time goes by and you really fell for Niall, Harry, Liam, Zayn and Louis. Mostly Niall you were blinded by how they show him on their music videos. You never knew how cute he really is. And therefore… you are now a Directioner, Married to 5 boys.  So you just fangirled and saved their pics in your phone. You saved up atleast 1000 pictures of them the past month. You were happy, and satisfied. You just realized on how much you were being a DIRECTIONATOR.

Until… they announced that one direction was coming to your country. You were screaming as you read the articles about it. You bought tickets just to see them, you were able to get 2 tickets. And after that all of those tickets were gone in a flash.  They also announced what time they will be arriving. So you waited at the airport. Luckily it was a school day so there were only a few fans waiting. You were in a rush because you heard girls screaming and you had to get your album signed. You got a sharpie and approached Liam and Zayn and asked for autographs. Then Louis came and said “hello there, cutie! Oh want me to sign this for you?” he says in a cute British accent, and signs the album. You were blushing the whole time as you were trying hard not to scream or squeal, you just shut your mouth and your face was red. “you’re really shy huh aren’t you?”, liam says as he giggles and you just nod.  Harry comes over and says “aawwe she’s so cute! She’s red like a tomato!” then Niall suddenly shouts “ I HEARD SOMEONE SAY TOMATO!” you giggle and your face starts to get redder and redder as the boys were surrounding you already. (wondering where the fans are? Not there. They’re all in school, while you pretended to be sick and just ran to the airport).  Liam, Louis and Zayn moved back and talked to other people. Niall and Harry were still signing your album, as you get a paper with a drawing of them on it. You showed it to Harry and Niall, and they were all in a bit of a shock. It was amazing. Harry called the other boys to come over and check out your drawing. Liam said “want us to sign that for you sweetie?” you just say “no, I want you to keep it.” And you turn red again, Harry giggles and says “oh my god, you’re so cute! Thank you, and oh, what’s your name?” “my name is “____” “ you say your name and you blush. You took a glance at Niall who was busy staring you your eyes and you say “hi, Niall, can I get a hug from you?” “okay sure” Niall says.. Niall’s cheeks turned a little bit pink and he gave you a hug.  You gave him the piece of paper of what you drew and he said thank you. Harry comes in and says. “I’m Jealous.  Can I get a hug too?” you turn bright red and you giggle and hive harry a hug. Until the rest of the boys came near you again, and hugged you tight.   Niall was still looking right at you and he gave you another hug and he kissed you on the cheek and says “I’m sorry, I just wanted to do that” you both turn BRIGHT RED LIKE TOMATOES. And you say “uhm it’s okay Niall” then the rest of the boys got Jealous and gave you kisses on the cheek. Harry Gave you a Bear Hug. Then the boys were called to go into the van as they were going somewhere.  Niall whispered to Harry. And then came near you. “erm ‘_____’ would you like to come with us?”  you were trying not to shout. And just said “YES I WOULD LOVE TO!”  you got into the van and sat right next to Niall and Harry. You were in the middle and Zayn, Lou, and Liam were just playing around and lou sat on harry’s lap and said “hey babe! Miss me” to harry and you were just there looking at them and you were laughing so hard. Then you calmed down a bit and you opened your phone and saw Niall’s reflection. He was still looking at you. Then you looked back at him. Then he obviously tried to look away. Zayn and Liam were laughing at Niall and took pictures of the both of you. Niall put his arm around you and you fell asleep on his lap.  You had a dream of Niall asking you to be his girlfriend and you started saying out words in your sleep. You said “Niall…” and the Boys were all focused on you. (read more. there's page 2. click on the arrow)

Niall’s POV.

She’s the prettiest girl I’ve ever seen in my life. I like her. And she just said my name while she’s sleeping. What is she dreaming about? Harry just blurted out and said “Niall, ASK HER OUT! She totally digs you” “huuush! She might hear you!” Niall says in a lower volume…  then you suddenly woke up. “hello sweetie!” niall says in his cute irish accent. “so, what were you dreaming about” Liam asks in a very cute way. You giggle and you just say “nothing” and you smile. “ummmhmmm…” harry coughs out. “oh look Zayn Is sleeping” Louis says.

Your POV

Then you reached your first destination. A restaurant. The paparazzi were all waiting outside and they were all freaking out on how they will hide you. So Niall got his Red Cap and his green Jacket. He put the cap on your head and the green jacket on your shoulders. Then while you were walking through the pap, Niall was hugging you tight and the other boys were just around you trying to cover you. Then you got into the restaurant. You sat beside Niall. Everything was going on too fast. You cant handle it anymore. It felt like a dream. Until. Niall dragged you and brought you somewhere the pap or the other boys wont  see you together. He said “the first time I laid my eyes on you. I already liked you. I know  this is too quick, but….” He suddenly kisses you on the lips. It was long but sweet. Then he let go. “I’m sorry.. I just wanted to…..”  “it’s alright! Then you kiss him on the cheek” you both turn Bright Red. And you say “Niall, I really Like you, I mean I love you” then you both giggle and Niall leans in again for another kiss.