He Has Feelings Too

Prince doesn't remember when he was first thought by Thomas' imagination, but he knew he had fun right from the beginning.

He can't say the same for Anxiety though.

When Anxiety was first created the others knew he was different since he was a dark shade in a bright rainbow.

From the start Anxiety was always more quiet and usually talking about the darker things in life, which made Thomas' other embodiments weary of him.

But that didn't stop a few of the brave from being friendly to him...that is until they saw what Anxiety would cause.

One day Thomas was in school, so they all had to stay in the recesses of his mind until recess. Which could get boring at times but younger Prince was busy daydreaming about what kind of princess would save them from boredom.

As Prince was daydreaming he saw that Anxiety was also sitting by himself, which was normal, and all the other embodiments were mingling among themselves. This day seemed just as normal as always but Prince started to hear what a few were saying.

'He's so weird. Just sitting by himself.'

'It's never fun playing with him.'

'Thomas always gets sad when he's around.'

'Didn't you see?'

'He made Thomas cry.'

He could remember the instance they were talking about. Although Thomas did end up really sad Prince could remember that Anxiety didn't look so happy either, or less cheerful than usual. At that time when they all went to go cheer Thomas up, he had looked back at Anxiety and saw that the rain cloud of sadness was lingering around him. Prince didn't think much of it and followed everyone else.

But when he saw Anxiety sitting once again by himself, and a few others being so mean, younger Prince had stood with all his Princely regalness and walked over to Anxiety.

"Hi." he had said with a smile and a wave.

"...Hi." Anxiety looked up at Prince trying not to look back down at the floor.

"Do you wanna go to Thomas' creative imagination and play with some cloud fluff?"

A small smile formed from Anxiety's frown and he nodded,"Lead the way."

And that is when the odd friendship between Prince and Anxiety began.