All: When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight. It just won't feel right cause I can love you more than this.

When he lays you down I might just die inside. It just don't feel right. cause I can love you more than this.

Zayn's solo was on. I walked Jen around to the front of the stage. I felt hands touching my shoes, but I stayed focused on Jen. She stared into my eyes. I felt connected to her. Call me crazy, but I don't care. I felt like she was my missing piece to the puzzle. The answers to my problems. I never felt this way before, but she... she made me feel something. 

"I can love you more than him..." I sang not knowing it. I felt the boys and everyone else give me confused looks. I sang the wrong lyrics, but I didn't care. it was exactly how I felt about Jen. I can love her more than anyone else could-even Harry.

"I love you.." I didn't think twice about not speaking into the microphone. 

        I brought my hand up to her face. I pushed her hair back and leaned in for... a kiss. On her lips. I felt myself passionately kissing her. She kissed back, but I felt as if she was questioning my actions and... maybe she was thinking about Harry.

I opened my eyes still lips on her, to see Harry's eyes wide open and balled up fist coming towards us. Jen pushed me away forcing me to just back off. She wasn't so strong to push me off but I just stayed there standing. Harry charged to me with a dead look in his eye that he was going to kill me. Gulp...

Jen's POV

"I love you." Niall said looking deeply into my eyes. 

As soon as Niall leaned in towards me, I knew that he was going to have his lips on mine. I felt myself wanting to pull away, but I couldn't. I didn't know why. Honestly, I love Niall. Just maybe not the way he loves me... I suddenly snapped out of the kissing trance as soon as I thought about Harry. Hell, I'm his girlfriend. What am I doing kissing his best mate? The dare was fine, but not this. I pushed Niall away. I looked at him heavily breathing. I needed to get everything straight. I couldn't process the weird feeling in my stomach. Butterflies? 

I turned my head behind to see Harry charging at us-er I mean charging at Niall because he was definitely angry.I watched him and his balled up fist made it's way to us.

Harry's POV

Niall and took Jen to the front of the stage farther from us. I squinted my eyes as I sang wondering why did he take her from me when I was suppose to sing this song to her. "I can love you more than him..." Was what I heard Niall sing. He sang the wrong lyrics.

"I love you..." Was what I heard. I laughed at how his joke was just weird. It was a joke right? I mean if he loved her... than that would be a BIG problem.

I was about to call Niall to come back to us, but then saw him press lips with my girlfriend. He slowly leaned in to her, his body not getting too close to her. I felt my eyes balls erupt with lava flowing as he kissed her to what it seemed all passionately. I shook my head and in frustration and anger. NIALL I WILL KILL YOU. I balled up my fists and charged for Niall. 

I got closer, steps away. "Niall!" I screamed and pushed him away to stop him from getting closer to Jen. I saw his eyes look straight into mine. I couldn't tell if it was sorrow or just him trying to say that he didn't mean it and wanted me to forgive him. 

I shook my head as Jen begged me to go backstage and cool down. I let her grip off of me and swung my fist to Niall's face. I then jumped at him. he wriggled around struggling to get me off. 

"Harry, I'm so sorry!" 

"Damn it Niall! Shut up!" I tried to swing another punch but Louis grabbed it as it was inches away from smashing into Niall's face.

"Harry, get backstage and cool down. Everyone ran up to me. I looked at the fans. They all seemed shocked. I shook my head and got off of Niall. Liam and Zayn escorted me and Niall out backstage. 

"Um.. We need to take 5 everyone." Louis spoke into his mic. I felt Jen's eyes look up at me. She didn't like what I just did...

Niall's POV

As soon as we were off stage. I stood and leaned on the wall. Harry sat down on a chair and ruffled his hands through his curly brown hair. I felt so... I was sorry. I didn't mean to do it. I just.. It was like an instinct you know? I felt like I should have just kissed her. It felt so right but then I hurt Harry. My best friend. How could I do that?

"H-harry, I'm so sorry." I looked down at him. He lifted up his head at me rubbed his knuckles. "I really didn't mean t--"

"You really didn't mean to what?! Kiss my girlfriend! And you LOVE her?! Like L-O-V-E?" he stood up quickly and barked at me. His spit flew to my forehead and cheek. Harry did scare me when he was angry.

But I answered him. "Yes." I said dully starring at him. I didn't want to fight with him, but I just.. I saw his nose flare up in anger. 

"So what?" He started to shove me. 

"I really a--"

"No you're not!" He barked again. "You really don't care about me Niall! You're not my friend." 

Liam and Zayn ran up to Harry and tried to pull him away.

"Let me go guys!"

"Harry, I know your angry, but physical contact isn't going to undo anything!" Zayn yelled.

"I don't care! let me at him!" He grabbed my arm and threw me across from him. I fell on my back and groaned.

"Niall!" Jen rushed over to me. "Harry stop!"

"No! You know what Niall? We aren't friends! I hate you so damn much." Liam and Zayn let him go. And watched Harry walk over me. He stood on my stomach with on foot then the other and off of me walking. He grabbed Jen's wrist and walked away. I watched her walk with him and rested her head on his shoulder. Her hand rubbing his back trying to calm him down.

"Niall are you fine?" Liam sighed.

"Yup."

"You still want to go onstage after the little feud?" Lou asked helping me on my feet.

"Guys, it's fine. I'm better."

"You were pretty stupid to kiss Jen for the second time. I mean the dare was a dare, so Harry let it slide, but you did this because?"

"I love her."

"Whoa, Niall slow down. Jen is with Harry." Zayn warned me.

"I know, but I don't care anymore." the three shrugged at my feelings for Jen. I know she's with Harry. I'm not stupid. I didn't know what hurt the most, Harry punching my face, stomping on me or Jen holding hands with Harry and still dating him...