Prologue

Arnav Singh Raizada was sitting near Psychologist office, waiting for his 6-year-old daughter to come out. His daughter reminded him of his mom and his deceased wife. She was the only family for him in this world. He was not in speaking terms with his father or his sister. His wife died a year back leaving his daughter motherless. His thoughts were interrupted by the doctor

"Mr. Raizada, You can come in my cabin right now." Arnav went and sat in the doctor's cabin. "Jaanu, you did good today, can you wait outside so that me and your papa can talk?" Jaanu aka. Janaki Singh Raizada nodded quietly and went outside. "She is a wonderful kid Mr. Raizada, but she is feeling lonely. She is missing her mom very much. Young girls need company and guidance of a woman. You are very busy with your business. I suggest you to hire a Nanny, who can be with her 24X7."

"She already has a Nanny, Dr."

"Then that Nanny is not doing her job well, I suggest you to find a new one who can connect with your daughter and make her smile. She doesn't need supervision Mr. Raizada, all she needs is love and attention. So I suggest you to hire a new Nanny."

Outside Doctor's Cabin

Jaanu is waiting outside crying remembering her mom. She saw a flash of bright colors pass by her. She saw her turn back and came to her and kneeled before her and cupped her face.

"Why are you crying dear?"

"I remembered my mumma, She is with Devi Maiyya"

"Shhh, You shouldn't cry because your mumma will not like it."

"How do you know?"

"Your mumma told Devi Maiyya and Devi Maiyya told me."

"You can speak to Devi Maiyya?"

"Yes, She is my best friend."

"Hawww, If Devi Maiyya is your best friend, you are also my best friend. My name is Janaki, but everyone calls me Jaanu"

"Jaanu, so cute. My name is Khushi, but everyone calls me Sanka Devi."

"I don't like that name, I will call you Khushi, Ok."

"Sanka Devi, what are you doing there. Come with me, Lets go home." Yelled Khushi's Buaji

"Uffo, My buaji is calling me, she always growls at me like a tiger. I think is should call her tigerji from now on.

Jaanu laughed at Khushi's antics and Khushi joined her laugh too. Unknown to them a pair of chocolate eyes were watching with a smile on his face.