Marry You - Jordica

Song: Marry You
By: Bruno Mars
Album: Doo-Wops & Hooligans
Ship: Jordan x Jessica
Words: 2,226

It's a beautiful night,
We're looking for something dumb to do,

  Jordan smiled as he grabbed Jessica's, or should he say his wife's, hand; running off through the isle and past his cheering family. They both had smiles on their faces as they pushed open the large doors.

  In the parking lot awaited their ride. A limousine that Jordan had ordered for his princess.

Hey Baby, I think I wanna marry you,

  She immediately slapped his chest when she saw the vehicle. He chuckled at her reaction.

"Jordan! You didn't have to-"

"But I wanted to," He answered calmly with a grin while opening the back seat for his wife.

Is it the look in your eyes?
Or is it this dancing juice?

A few minutes later they arrived at the large building that they we're holding the recession in. He helped her out of the car, trying to avoid his wife tripping and face-planting because of her dress.

"Thanks, Babe," She whispered, giving him a small smile as he nodded, grabbing her soft small hand and leading her inside next to him. 

Who cares, Baby?
I think I wanna marry you,

  They sat at their large table, a lot of people already there. They found the rest of their party already inside. Cierra, Bethany, and Isaac all collaborated around Isaac's phone.

  Jordan slowly made his way to his skeptical-looking siblings.

Well, I know this little chapel on the boulevard,
We can go,

"What are you guys up to?" Jordan asked as they all looked up at him with a suspicious smile.

"You know what we should do?!" Cierra yelped as Jordan arched an eyebrow.

"What?" He asked as Isaac's smirk grew.

No one will know,
Oh come on, Girl,

"Greetings Fellow Adventurers! This is Homelessgoomba here with Immortalkyodai and BethanyFrye! And today we are at Venturian's wedding reception! Him and his fiance, Javott, have finally gotten married! And us three are going to take you guys around and show you what's going on!" Isaac shouted towards the camera. Cierra and Bethany both waved happily.

"This is gonna be fun!" Cierra yelped with a giggle, snatching Isaac's phone out of his hand and taking off, her dark purple dress sparkling in the lighting.

Who cares if we're trashed?
Gotta pocket full of cash, we can blow,

"Jess!" Jordan called, causing her to turn around and look at him, a smile growing on her face.

"Hey, what's up?!" She answered walking over to him and away from the table that her brothers were sitting at.

"They're recording a video..." He whispered to her as she smiled.

"It's okay. Everyone is gonna find out anyways," She whispered, caressing his cheek with her hand, making him smile and lean his face against her warm hand.

Shots of patron,
And it's on, Girl,

"And! Bethy and I got to be Jess' bridesmaids! So that's been fun! And Isaac was the best man!" Cierra shouted to the camera as she spotted her younger brother walking towards her.