Chapter 15

So the two of us waited in the car in suspense. We finally arrived at Lola's house; it has a big driveway and a three story white house with a garden out the front. We knocked on the door and almost instantly it was opened.
"Hello?" Lola's mommy says.
"Hi I'm Jacob I'm  Claudia's Dom" daddy states.
" oh hey I'm ally, Lola's domme (n/a for those who don't know a "domme" is a female dominant)
" sooo.. umm... where are the girls? lola said she was staying at your house tonight..." says Ally
"Yes that's why I've come to talk to you..." Jacob says.
" well I was on a business trip, so I suggested the girls have a sleepover... and they decided to parade around New York City night clubs half dressed behind our backs. I wasn't aware until I went to contact coco and her phone was off so u checked social media to see the girls night clubbing half dressed, dancing on tables and extremely drunk. I then tried calling them both and got no reply so I flew back immediately to make everyone's ok" he explains. Ally was shocked, mad and angry all at once.
"Oh my gosh... where are they now ?" She asked
" standing behind the wall listening to our conversation" he says
How the hell did he know?.. we came out from behind the wall.
"Lola?is this true?" Ally questioned
"Yes ma'am" she said look downward.
"Both of you upstairs so we can discuss your punishments" ally said sternly.
We did as we were told and ran as fast as we could.

After 15 minutes my daddy came upstairs. My heart was racing... I knew he was mad. Lola  you're mommy wants you to go to the playroom." Daddy said. She instantly turns pale...
"Y-yes sir" she stumbled. She walked out and closed the door.
"As for you my little one, I'm going to use your best friend..." he teased. I instantly knew he meant a vibrator. And oh how much I hated it.

He turned it on low at first so he could put it inside of me, and then with no warning put it up to the highest level. I screamed in pain. It fucking hurts!
"No! please stop!" I beg
He smirked and moved it around

*15 minutes later*
At this point I was so sore I didn't think I could walk again.. he finally hit my
g-spot  causing me to orgasm. "Daddy please! I'm gonna cum..." I squeal.
"No kitten not yet" he teases
He waits a solid 90 seconds before permitting me.

" now, I expect you to be in full kitten costume in 5 minutes and meet me in the playroom" he says while handing me a box with my kitten stuff in it.
Lola came in and we got dressed.
"Wait... you have to get into your kitten costume too..?" She asked
"Yeah and then meet in the playroom" I say
"Oh shit I think I know what's gonna happen.." she says. We looked at each other in fear.

 We looked at each other in fear

Coco^

Lola^

Lola^

We where wearing practically the same thing, with some minor adjustments here and there.

"C'mon we better hurry up" I say.
We walk over to the playroom and knocked on the door.
Woah is all I could think.... it was the most hardcore kinkiest thing I've seen in my life!

 it was the most hardcore kinkiest thing I've seen in my life!

We walked in to see the two doms sitting on the couch.
"Both of you on the bed now" daddy instructed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ sorry it's been a while guys I've been dealing with some stuff. But I hope y'all like this chapter. More to come soon ;)