Chapter 1

Coco^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coco pov

I walked outside to catch up with my bff lola, we decided school was pointless and completely and utterly boring and we weren't gonna show up.

So we went to our local Starbucks, which because I was in New York it only took us 10 seconds to find one. We sat down and I ordered a pumpkin spiced latte and lola got a bagel. I looked across the street and found a night club (for kinks). I pointed it out to lola she looked at me with disapproval, but I just gave my cutest puppy dog eyes I could make. And it worked (as usual)
"Arg fine... when?"she said
"Hmmm about 9:30 tonite" I replied thankfully.
***
After we spent the whole day shopping we went back to my apartment. I loved living in my own apartment with no parents to piss me off. We got changed ready for the club.

^lola                                       Coco^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got there finally we lined up and checked it all the hot guys.
"Take a wrist band" said the security guard. 
Blue= ddlg
Pink= gay
Purple= lesbian
Green= bi/pansexual
Yellow= transgender

I picked blue and lola chose green, the entire club was full which made me super exited. We walked up to the bar and ordered 2 vodka shots each, then a chick walked over to lola and had a bit of a flirt. Not long after they went off dancing somewhere in the club. I sat there and looked around and I made eye contact with this really hot guy... I looked down and lucky for me he was wearing blue. He walked over to me and bought me a drink, we talked about each other for about an hour but by then I had 10 shots of vodka and I could barely walk. Jason (the guy) picked me up and carried me outside. I called lola to explain what was going on. He called a taxi and took me back to his house.

The next morning I woke up wearing a really big shirt and a diaper. I rubbed my eyes and then yawn but I realised there was a pack in my mouth.
I looked over and no one was there, so I got up and went for a walk to find someone. I got to a kitchen and found Jason.
" good morning sleepy head" he said cheerfully. "Heyyyy" I said half asleep and hungover. "Would you like waffles?" He offered. "Yes please if that's ok" I replied "of course it is anything for you pretty lady" he said with a sexy smirk. I  blushed as a response, and he chuckled knowing his power over me. 

He sat me in a high chair and fed me waffles with strawberries, Bananas, cream and maple syrup. I got all sticky so he cleaned me up.

He changed my diaper and gave me a little swat on the ass to be flirtatious. "Wanna watch cartoons?" He said "sure as long as we can cuddle" I said with a cute smirk. "Haha of course we can cutie" he chuckled "but first I have a quick question" he continued "ok go ahead, ask me anyyyything ya want" I said playfully. "Haha ok, well short stuff... since you're practically everything I look for in a little" he said. "NAwww why thank you" I interrupted. "Haha well I guess what I'm tryna ask is.... with you be my little?" He said shyly. " YES YES YES!" I said excitedly. "Super!" He said with a smile. " ok cartoons then nap time for you kitten you need to sober up" he chucked Idid as he said. We layed down and watched a movie cuddling, until I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ HEY YALL LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ILL BE CONTINUING MY OTHER STIRY TOO HOPEFULLY IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS COMMENT WHAT NEEDS IMPROVING!! 

~Sweet dreams from Guyana~

Please check out my other book in my other profile and vote for it in Vendetta_prince. Thnx xoxo♥♥♡♡:)