Chapter 3

Coco^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COCO POV
The next day was Sunday and daddy had work tomorrow so he said he'd take me to the mall to buy some 'play clothes'. To be honest I'm not really sure what he means but I'm interested to find what....

"Come on princess time to go get changed into something cute"  said daddy. "Yes sir" I replied innocently. Before he dressed me he changed my diaper and covered me in lotion.

After dressing me he filled a sippy cup with juice and put me in the car seat

After dressing me he filled a sippy cup with juice and put me in the car seat. I whined "daddyyyyy I hate the stupid seat". He slapped on the thigh hard enough to leave a big red hand mark. I let out a squeal. Daddy says "stop it or I'll give you another". I poked my tongue out when he wasn't looking, I think he's on his man period.

I sang to my favourite Disney songs in the car and tried to colour in but the road was too bumpy.

We got there and it was a store dedicated to ddlg. I got super exited , daddy lead my to a store and it was like a shop of lingerie but ddlg style. For eg; sexy pink 'little' dresses and thigh highs with bows, kitty outfits with matching bra,panties,ears and tails. I also found a heap of really cute paci's that were glittery and pretty.

After shopping for a few hours I got 2 paci's,a bra,panties,some dress, a kitten suit and some thigh highs

We walked to a store near by and got snow cones. Mine was pink,blue and purple. Daddy got red,blue,yellow and green. I spilt a lil on my skirt but it's ok daddy didn't growl.

***Few hours later***

I tried on all my clothes and showed daddy, he perved on me a little which made me blush. "Haha don't be shy little one.. I'm sorry for looking your just so.... sexy" he said with a smirk " I can't wait for tomorrow we can play and have some fun", he continued. I giggle and kissed him. I know what his intentions were and I know what he means by "play", I just hope I can fill his needs and satisfy him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   I hope y'all liked this I know it sounds very typical but don't worry the next few chapters will be super different and hopefully you like it!!! Please comment I really love to hear what y'all have to say good or bad please let me know!!!

~ good night from Guyana~

Please check out my other book in my other profile and vote for it in Vendetta_prince . Thnx xoxo♥♥♡♡:)