Chapter 4

COCO POV

"Daddy....." I said. "Yes princess?" He replied. "Are you smoking?" I asked.     " yeah baby I've smoked since I was 13" he said like it was no big deal. "Why can't I smoke?" I asked. "Because, does Queen Elizabeth smoke?" He replied. "No sir" I said. "Well in my eyes you are as good as her, and if I catch you smoking Coco Mary Williams you will regret and so will your ass" he warned.

I looked down thinking about how much I used to smoke. I have a craving for one sooooo bad. I think I might steel one later. My ass will hate me if I get caught.....

"Do you understand coco?" He says interrupting my thought. "Yes sir" I said feeling slightly intimidated. "Good girl pumpkin now daddy has to go do the gym, so you will need to get out of little space and be a good girl for daddy I'll. e back in an hour" he said whilst kissing me on the head. " bye bye daddy wuv you" I said in my little voice.

I got back to reality and I'm my 16 year old self . I feel the urge to rebel then I yawn and realise how tired I was. I lay down and nap on the couch.

Cocos dream
"Nooooo mom" I scream "noooooo" I kicked and shouted. She yanked my hair and roped off my clothes. I kicked her and then she put a needle into my stomach, drugging me sup and calming me down. She tied me to the bed for the 10th time in 3 days. A man walked in about 38 tall and dodgy he handed mom a wad of cash. She counted it and closed the door and walked out. The man smirked at me observing my 13 year old body. He violated me like all the others. After his him was up mom came in and sent him out and booked his next "appointment". Mom untied me and I screamed and cried feeling helpless and scared.

End of dream

I shuddered at the memory and yes if you all were wondering this is what happened to me from ages 5-13. When I turned 14 I ran away from home and bought my own apartment. An since then I met lola and we began smoking and drinking to relieve the pain.

Shit daddy will be home in 15 mins. If I wanna smoke I better have it now. I thought to myself I waked outside and lit it up and inhaled the smoke. The relief was an amazing feeling. Like when you have that first sip of coffee for the day. You know... that feeling.

Daddy pov

I walk in the house and call for coco but I don't see her. I look in the back yard and there she was. I was shocked. She was doing gymnastics and she is sooo good. She just did fucking three backflips and landed in the splits!!! All of a sudden i smell a woft of smoke..... "come here" I said ready to beat her ass knowing who was smoking. "Yes sir" she says. "Why do I smell cigarettes?" I say " maybe from when you smoking before...?" She says " no I mean you smell of smoke" a say with sharp tone " well I was sitting next to you when you were smoking" she says with a point. " I smell it in your breath" I say impatient. She goes red in the face. I grab her arms and twist her to Face me. " COCO DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT SMOKE?" I said really pissed. "I....I.... d....did" she says trembling . I slap her face " GET YOUR ASS TO YOUR ROOM NOW I WILL WITH YOU ONCE I HAVE CALMED DOWN" I say basically screaming

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~heyyy y'all comment your thoughts I love hearing from you and please follow me and I'll follow you👍👍

Please check out my other book in my other profile and vote for it in Vendetta_prince . Thnx xoxo♥♥♡♡:)