Chapter 14

Coco POV

So daddy dropped me off at school today and left for his trip. I walk into school and find lola to see if she can come over tonite. "Hey hey beautiful" lola says when she sees me. "Hey gorgeous, Jacobs gone out on a business trip can we do something tonite?" I ask. "Sure but we're going to have a dope night and you're not spoiling it I'm in control" says lola. This frightened me a little because I've been best friends with her since I was 5 and I know that when she has that 'twinkle' in her eye she's up to no good.

After school we went back to daddy's house and got ready for a club that lola insisted we go to.

She bought us matching dresses, and of course I have the pink one.

We went to a strip club and after 10 vodka shots, 4 tequila shots and 3 cocktails we were dancing on poles and tables. Lola just bought the iPhone 7 and decided to use the cool new camera in it and video me and upload it to Facebook.(if i was sober I would have cared) . It was only 10 pm so we stayed and kept drinking and went to the casino part of the club for a few hours. I logged in to Facebook and tagged my location with a photo (^^^)and just as I posted it my phone died. It was 3:30 am and I was on a table with a pole on it.

I felt someone pick me up off the table and assumed it was lola

I felt someone pick me up off the table and assumed it was lola. "Lola be careful my dress is short.." I said super drunk. I got no reply... "lola?"..... "lol-" omg...?!?!?

"Daddy?!" I said very drunk and exited. "Princess where is lola? I'm taking u both home" he says sternly.
"But dadd-" I whined and stoped when I got a slap on the ass as a warning. "hey Lovebirds! Hope I'm not interrupting anything?" Lola said super drunk.
"No but I'm taking you two home" daddy says.
We got in the car with out  further question. 

*awkward silence*
"I thought you said you're daddy was a trip" lola says.
"Yeah i did I don't know whys he's back" I say.
" 2 things. 1 I'm back because I was uncomfortable with what I saw on social media and tried contacting you both to see if you were safe and I got no answer. 2 since when did lola know You call me daddy?" Jacob says.
"1 our phones died. 2 chill she's a sub too". I reply.
" well then you are lucky I don't spank you both right here but... lola you are not my my submissive but I will tell your Dom what happened" daddy says.
" lola does you're mommy know you're here?" I ask.
"No she thinks I'm sleeping over at your house" she replies.
"Well I will drop you off there now and explain what happened and let her decide your punishment". Daddy says .
"Yes sir" she says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hey y'all hope u liked it obviously coco is going to be punished for breaking so many rules... please message or comment some ideas to make it interesting. I need punishment suggestions!!!!!

Go check out Vendetta_prince Mommy is gonna get a little steamy ;) so go have read and don't forget to vote.