0.5

Jung Kook closed the door behind me and went around his car and got inside.
he lean against me, grabbed my seatbelt and buckled it.

"May I ask why your acting so nice to me?" I said.

"Can't I do something kind once and awhile just be happy,I didn't force you to walk to where you were planning to go anyways. where are you even going?"

"You know the cafe next to the pet shop where I work at? Jung Kook nodded his head. "Well I'm going to meet someone there." I looked at Jung Kook and his expression want from being kind to a sad look.

"Ok I'll take you there" he turned on the car and drove off. the rest of the ride was silent.

I normally could careless if the boys were quiet but,I really had the argue to ask Jung Kook if he was feeling ok.

"Jung Kook are you ok?" I asked.
Seul-bi what are you doing? you don't even like him, and yet here you are asking him what's wrong.

Jung Kook pulled the car over to the side making me think he was going to tell me to get out. And  walk myself but instead he looked at me and said.

"Why do you suddenly care about how I feel you probably because you like me." I knew asking him wouldn't be worth it why does this kid think I'm in love with him.

Unless Jung Kook has a crush on me and is treating me like dirt, so he can get closer to me. I honestly hated that thought. Nope,I'll never date him no matter how much he tries to win me.

We were off again and in less then a few minutes we arrived at the cafe. I took my seatbelt off. And the door "Seul-bi do you want me to pick you up?" Jung Kook asked me.

"I'll ask Areum for a ride or I'll ride the germ infested bus your so afraid of" I told him. "Seul-bi please" Jung Kook said pouting which eventually lead to him doing aegyo which is my weakness.

"Fine only because your cute"

"Did you just call me cute?"

  This is why I didn't want to say anything to him in the first place.

"Joesonghamnida I didn't mean to call you that maybe I should just go" I got out of his car and closed the door.
Then Jung Kook left.

I walked inside the cafe and found Areum sitting by a window "look who finally showed up I was beginning to worry that your parents did something to you" Areum said. "I don't live with them anymore." I told her.

"What do you mean you don't?" She asked,"I got kicked out and I ended up on the streets. and believe it or not Mrs.Min offered me to stay at the mansion the same one where the boys are staying at"

"Wait are you serious the Mrs.Min that's widely known throughout South Korea" Areum said. "Dae" I replied.

"You seriously have no idea how lucky you are you basically, just had your entire life turned around and made it better."

"So by me living with a bunch of guys who work my nerves each day I see them at school is your definition of my life being turned around."

"At least your aren't suffering from beatings and starved to death for a week how exactly did you get kicked out?" Areum asked me.

"my parents didn't want me. It was pretty much obvious I would be getter thrown out sooner or later" I told her.

A cute waiter came by our table and took our orders Areum ordered a latte and I ordered iced coffee.

"Well that be all?" He asked.
"Yes" Areum told him and he went back to get our drinks "so anything new with you?" I asked, "not much what about you?"

I was debating on whether or not I should tell her about Jung Kook and how he's been treating me all nicely lately. "Well I'm on a mission to get the guys to go into their family business and to also reunite them together."

"Ooh that sounds super fun but how are you going to do that? You know the guys are really into the jobs and will never trade it for a business, also ever since that problem that occurred when they were younger, they haven't gotten along it may appear like they have. but they are far from eating at a dinner table" Areum said.

"How do you know all of this?"
"I was the girl they all liked. believe it or I knew them way before I met you in pre school. We were like a family in a way until those silly kids got feelings at a young age."

"Would you still make an effort to talk to them?" I asked,"if I had the guts to do it probably but that's all in the past it's time for me to move forward."

The guy returned with our orders and set them on the table "one latte and one ice coffee is that correct?" He said.

"Dae" I replied I saw Areum trying to figure out what his name was "thanks um is it Bam Bam?" she said, the guy looked so confused until he realized Areum was talking about his name tag.

The guy laughed and said "oh yeah I'm Bam Bam I'm sorry, I got lost but if you need anything I'm at your service" he left us and me and Areum started talking again.

"So Jung Kook was acting really weird with me, and for the first time he treated me so well and drove me here."

"He likes you"
"I'm sorry what" I said.
"You'll see what I mean later on it's also possible the other guys will fall for you just like they did with me."

"Areum what are you talking about?" I asked her.

"Think about it your not really on a mission to please their parents, or should I say the guys requested you to come live with them. and that this is just a set up to fall in love with you."

What the hell.