"Baby let's just go you know you'll do fine on the test,"Luke assures me, My brains is telling me to stay because I need an A, but my body wants Lukes big hands all over me and his lips on mine.

My body wins as I pack my books and notebook up. Luke and I leave out of the library and head to his car, I never felt like this before, I never wanted to be touched and kissed so bad before I started things with Luke, or maybe before Keith kissed me that day in my room. The memory replays in my head causing me to get a warm feeling in my chest, I start to think about Keith and a small smile creeps on my lips. I really miss him. 

"I see you must me really be eager to get to the house and finish what I started,"Luke laughs and I slowly leave the thoughts of my best friend. 

"Yeah,"I say simply 

Once we get to his house I'm a bit nervous because I don't want to have sex with Luke but at the same time I don't want to disappoint him. We walk into his house and his mom is sitting on the couch watching TV. 

"Hey ma,"Luke says as he grabs my hand and pulls me into his room. I felt a bit uncomfortable about us doing anything sexual why his mom is home. 

"Baby take off your pants and lay back on the bed,"He tells me and for some reason, I start to feel self conscious, although we have been intimate a few times before, he has never actually seen me without clothes. 

I slowly pull my pants off and am too nervous to pull off my panties so I just lay in the bed. He laughs a little which makes me feel a little more self-conscious. He walks over to the bed and hovers over. He pulls my shirt up and over my head and his lips are placed onto my neck, his kisses travel to my small breast and continue their way down. He gets to me my panties and begins to kiss the inside of my thighs. My eyes watch him as he does what he does my body tingling from every little kiss. 

He looks up at me giving me a devilish grin, his fingers are slightly cold as they slip into my panties, the contact makes me jump slightly and he chuckles. I feel so exposed but so turned on at the same time. His fingers move slowly inside of me and he kisses my thigh softly.

"You're so beautiful" He whispers against my skin.My eyes close as I feel my stomach tightening, Lukes continues his movement, and I pull my bottom lip between my teeth to stifle a moan. 

"Baby open your eyes,"He instructs. My eyes meet his and it sends me over the edge. He moves his fingers a bit faster, my head rolls back as I come undone. 

"That's it baby," He whispers and sucks on the side of my thigh, my vision blurs and I moan his name.

My breathing is heavy, and Luke slowly pulls his finger out. He smiles at me as I catch my breath, The way he touches me feels so good. He just looks at me with a smirk and I want to cover my body up. 

"Can you do something for me now baby?"He asked and I sit myself up using my elbows.

"What do you want me to do?"I question and he smiles again this time unbuttoning his jeans and pulling them down. 

"Luke I-"I start but he cuts me off.

"I don't want to have sex.. well not yet at least,"He explains and that confuses me. 

"Then what do you want?"I ask completely confused. 

"I want those sexy big lips wrapped around me baby girl,"He tells me and my eyes widen. I was so shocked by his honesty and how striaght forward he was. I want to do something to him in return but I've never even seen a dick in real life so I wouldn't know what to do with one. I slowly slide to the edge of the bed and he walks closer to me. I let out a breath, I move a little more foward and slowly pull down his boxers. My stomach literally drops at the sight of his large length. Wow, It's big much bigger than I expected. How am I going to even get it into my mouth, I stare for a few seconds until I reach out and touch it with my index finger. Lukes chuckles as it moves slightly but bounces right back. 

"How.. I mean..What do I do first?"I stutter. I'm so intimidated by the size of him. 

"Okay, first wrap your fingers around it,"He tells me.My fingers wrap around him and I wiggle them a little. The skin is soft and for some reason that's not how I expected it to feel. I grip it lightly and move my hand up and down slowly.

"Like this?"I ask and Luke nods, his chest rising and falling. 

"Now just put your mouth around it baby girl,"He instructs.I take a deep breath and lean over. Opening my mouth, I take him in, only about halfway. He groans and his hands move to my shoulders.I pull back slightly because I taste something salty.Is that come already? The taste goes away I move my head up and down. For some reason, I move my tongue around as my head moves. 

"Ah, Fuck Aaliyah like that."Luke groans and I repeat the action.His grip on my shoulders tighten and his hips rock upward meeting my mouth more. I try to push myself more and I almost take all of him in my mouth. I look up at him, his eyes are rolled to the back of his head. I turn my focus back to sucking and move a bit faster. 

"U-use your hand on the rest,"He groans and I do as told.My hand moves up and down on the bottom of him as my mouth works on the top. 

"Fuck Aaliyah I'm so close," He groans I look up and him and he bites his bottom lip. 

"Don't look away baby you're so sexy."He groans as he watches me I bat my lashes and Luke curses my name. I warm salty liquid shoots down my throat in short squirts. I gag and pull back. 

His breathing breath is heavy and I wipe my mouth scooting back in the bed.

"Baby that was so sexy," He says looking at me. He pulls his clothes back up and walks over to me placing his lips onto mine. It kinda made me happy to know that I was able to give him pleasure. He looks in my eyes and the look was so unfamiliar. His mouth was slightly open as he just looked at me without saying a word. 

AN: Okay hi.. yeah It's 3:30 am here and Florida and I have to be up  at 5am, I'm gonna be hella tired, but anywayyyys I know you guys hate Luke and probaby Hate these sexual parts between him and Aaliyah but they are important for the plot of the story I promise lol, Thanks for readind and commenting and voting. I'm out and updating again after school ~Lisa