10

Noelle POV

The next morning I woke up with a yawn and sleepily opened my eyes. I frowned slightly when I wasn't in daddy's bed. When I looked around for a minute my brain clicked and I realized I was in my crib.

Yawining once more a small smile plays at my lips when I grab my favorite stuffie, Mr. Stiggles. He is a blue octopus with green spots under his tentacles. He is my favorite because he is super fluffy and as big as my head.

After playing with Mr. Stiggles for a while I decided it was time to get out of my crib and find daddy. I was just about to sneekily crawl over the side when I heard footsteps down the hall and a 'shh' from outside my door.

I knew that if daddy caught be trying to get out I would get spanked so I hurriedly got back in and laid down.

When the door opened my eyes lit up when I seen daddy emerge. "Hi darling!" Daddy said, earning a very high pitched squeal from me. "Daddy!"

He came and picked me up out of my crib and I peppered his face with a million kisses. "Hi daddy I missed you so m-" I was saying but I was cut off by a cough from over by the door.

My head whipped around to see who dare interrupt me and my daddy. My face was filled with as much hatred as I could muster when my eyes landed on my culprit.

"Oh my..." The man whispered. This made daddy look up, me still wrapped around him like a vice. With much protest from me he stood me on my feet and held my hand. "Noelle, my darling, this is Gerald. He is one of my closest friends and most trusted men. He will be staying with us."

I looked back and forth between daddy and Gerald multiple times, with a shocked and angry look on my face before fixing my gaze at Gerald. I narrowed my eyes and without looking away I called to daddy. "Daddy?" I asked. "Yes, my lovely flower?" He answered, his voice betraying him. "We need to talk about Gerald."  "Uh, yes darling."

With a satisfied looked I walked into the hallway and watched as Daddy walked out and closed the door behind him. "Yes?" He asked.

I crossed my arms across my chest and glared up at him, though he didn't seem phased. "What is the meaning of this?" I whisper yelled. "I don't want him here!"

Daddy's face hardened and my face went into an instant frown. "You will not talk to me like that Noelle. You know I am the Daddy in this relationship and I will not tolerate such harsh tones directed at me, young lady." He answered.

Tears sprang into my eyes and I sniffled back a sob. "I'm sorry d-daddy. I just- just.." I trailed off not able to explain through my sobs.

His face softened at my ears and he bent down to my level. "Shh, it's okay, darling. You just what?" He asked. Truth be told I just didn't wanna share my daddy with anyone. I don't care if he is a dude and his best friend. He is taking my precious daddy time away.

"I just don't w-wanna share you daddy." I whispered. He awhed at my answer and picked me up. "I'll tell you what, if you welcome Gerald I will but you 3 new stuffies and a coloring book." He offered. My tears instantly dried and I looked up at him through my lashes. "New cwayons too?" I asked.

He chucked and nodded. I smiled brightly and unwrapped myself from his grip, earning a low growl from daddy. I skipped into my bedroom and looked up at a wide eyed Gerald.

I stuck my hand put from him to shake and gave him my best smile. "Hello Mr. Gerald, welcome to my humble of a home! I am so glad you could stay with us, it is such and honor sir to be of your presence." I complimented, and looked at daddy for approval.

He smirked at me and I looked back at Gerald. "Thank you, love. It is my pleasure to be of your beautiful presence." He spoke and a blush rised to my cheeks. Hearing this, daddy came over quickly and picked me up, sending a glare in Gerald's direction. "My babygirl." He scolded at me and I smiled sheepishly before kissing his sweet lips.

Maybe having Gerald here won't be so bad after all...

+++

"I have to go princess it will only be a minute!" Daddy said, trying to pry me off him. I groaned in protest before squeezing his leg tighter. "Come on, darling! Gerald will be here to watch you!" He exclaimed.

I looked up at him with fearful eyes and squeezed even tighter. "But he doesn't know how to take care of a little, daddy! Please don't go!" I pleaded. "Yes he does! He is a daddy dom as well!" He answered.

My grip loosened slightly at his comment and I looked up at him with my best puppy dog eyes. He instantly melted and picked me up, craddling me in his arms. "Oh come on, only a minute. I promise." He cooed and I sniffled. "Kissy promise?" I asked. "Kissy promise." He replied before kissing me.

When he pulled away we were both breathless. He let me down and opened the door. We said out goodbyes and then the door closed. I huffed and shuffled over to the couch and plopped down.

I was gonna get my revenge on daddy. I don't know how or when but I will. He had the audactiy to leave me during our princess movie marathon!

Ugh! How dare he? I could just punish him? No kisses for a day? No cuddles? I could not speak to him? No, I would hate that too much.

I thought for a few minutes more before the answer was bestowed upon me. I will make him jealous. But how?

Before I could even think of anything more my thoughts were interupted by Gerald sitting next to me. Oh this is too good. I thought as I turned to Gerald.

"What do you say to helping me get revenge on my daddy?" I asked him.

"What did you have in mind?" He answered, with a smirk.