5

Jasper POV

After I lay Noelle down I walk happily to my office. Smiling at the picture of Noelle in her kitty onesie that I have on my desk.

I worked for about 4 hours and it was now dark. I heard a knock on my door and stood up. Thinking it was Noelle, I was ready to scold her for getting out of bed but when I opened the door in seen Daisy. My ex.

"Hi, daddy" she purrs. "What do you want Daisy?" I ask, anger in my voice. She winces slightly at my tone, collecting her composure quickly she walks past me.

Closing my door I turn around and look at her angrily. "What do you want?" I hiss, watching as she flips through my files.

"Is it so wrong for me to want to see my daddy?" She purrs walking towards me. Moving backwards I come in contact with the wall. "I'm not your daddy. You cheated and I won't stand for that." I state. She huffs and walks closer to me.

She puts her hands on my chest and stands on her tiptoes. "C'mon Jasper.." She whispers. Hearing the door slam open I push Daisy aside. "Hi baby!" I yell walking towards Noelle. I stop when I notice the look on her face isnt playful. Her eyes were brimmed with tears.

My face instantly fell when I realized that she thought I was cheating. "No no baby it isn't what you think I-" I started but she cut me off.

"You don't just make someone fall in love with you and then cheat." She says, he voice cracking. "I'm leaving." And with that she slams the door. Did she say she loved me?

Running out the door I look for Noelle. "Noelle!? Noelle baby come here!" I yell, desperately.

Running into her room I see her in the corner crying. My heart squeezes at her pain. Walking over to her I crouch beside her and grab her in my arms. I cuddle her and coo sweet nothings in her ear. Wipping her tears off her cheeks I explain everything.

She was about to say something when the door slams open. We both look back and see a disheveled Daisy. "Jasper what the fuck do y- who is this?" Daisy asks, shifting her weight to her other foot.

I was about to answer when Noelle got up and stomped towards Daisy. "I AM JASPERS FLUFFING BABY GIRL AND IF I EVER SEE YOUR STINKYFACE BY MY DADDY AGAIN I WILL PERSONALLY RIP THOSE GREASY LOCKS OUT OF YOUR HEAD AND ESCORT YOU TO THE NEAREST DUMP WHERE YOU CAME FROM! NOW GET OUT OF MY HOUSE AND AWAY FROM MY DADDY!" Noelle yells at Daisy as she wimperes and scurries out of the house.

Noelle huffs and spins on her heel towards me. I lightly laugh at her angry face, which wasn't so angry. She stomps towards me and puts her hands on her hips.

"And you mister." She says in a cute angry voice. "Don't you dare let another girl in this house again. You are my daddy. You got that, you maple leaf? MINE! You are my daddy only and you will always be." She states angrily.

I grab her cute little finger that was now in my face, and playfully bite it making her giggle. "Don't you yell at me young lady." I playfully growl tickling her sides.

"Now get in bed you stinker." I say in my daddy voice. She sniffles lightly making me stare down at her. "But daddy.. I wanna sleep with you." She says in between sniffles. Melting at her cuteness I pick her up and cradle her. "Okay baby okay." I whisper, walking to my bedroom.

I set her down on my bed and crawl in next to her. Pulling her into my body I hear her sigh in contentment. I kiss her forehead and smile.

"Noelle?" I ask quietly. "Hmm?" She hums in response. "I love you too." I coo before falling asleep.

______________________________________