Sasuke and Naruto are in love.

Start from the beginning

A part of me wanted to know it, and the other didn't. But, my curiosity won.

"You're really obnoxious, your hair, that body, you're irritating; you follow me just like him, and that stupid and damned personality that... I loved so much. The truth is... I don't even feel a pinch of love towards you... I don't like you. The only thing I accepted you for was to keep the house clean, to pass time with for when I'm bored and also because... you make me feel like he's still here... nothing more."

I knew I shouldn't have heard it. There was no ounce of empathy on your face towards my person as I found myself torn on the floor, crying for you. I grabbed my chest, it hurt. I couldn't even breathe right and that made me desperate. But... even so, it seems I still keep loving you.

On Friday, you yelled at me for the dishes that were still dirty when you came home. The truth is that I hadn't felt good during the entire day and I decided to stay in bed for a moment. You threw the dirty dishes at me, one of them grazed my face and the other hit me right on the stomach. I lost my breath and fell to the floor. I was mad at you for being this way, but I didn't tell you anything, I kept it to myself. Today you had came home early. When we laid down, you began kissing my neck and placing your hands under my shirt. I denied it, I don't want to be anyone's toy. I think that bothered you a lot, because I didn't even realize it and you had me by the hair with force, maintaining my face against the pillow while something hurt me a lot down under. I felt my thighs wet with something warm; I'm sure it wasn't only semen. That night, I was violated by Sasuke Uchiha.

On Saturday, it was a calm day; I didn't have to do any house chores, not even one, since you let me rest in the room. You were so nice, you tied my hands to the bed so I wouldn't fall off of it, right? They were really tight, you probably thought a lot for my safety. But, did you wish for it that much? I didn't see the sun's light the entire day, you didn't open the curtains, nor the windows, or the doors. I almost felt out of breath. I didn't want to yell, but I sensed you walk outside of the room, your footsteps weren't alone, and you laughed with someone else. I got desperate. I began shouting, calling for you, I tugged at these damned ropes; I could no longer think that this was out of love. Sasuke doesn't love me. He's using me. He's playing. I couldn't stop thinking of those things. I'm very sorry Sasuke, I didn't want to distrust you but I got tired. I think the other person got scared because I didn't sense their voice anymore after my shouting. You suddenly walked into the room and grabbed me by the hair making me look at your face.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! Shut up... shut up you miserable copy!" You yelled as you gripped your hand tighter.

I didn't want to respond and only shook my head. I can't. I can't respond to him. On Saturday, they punished me, I won't say anything more.

On Sunday, he sat on the couch, and he drank, drank, and drank until he got bored and fell asleep. I only helped to pick up the cans of beer that he let fall on the floor. I would look at him and caress his sweaty hair. I passed my hand over his cheek, soft and pale, down unto his lips. I caressed them, I missed them. I don't remember since when things got like this. I don't remember when Sasuke changed, nor why. I prepared you some warm milk with coffee; a little bit of sugar, just like you liked it. I left it for you over the small table next to the couch and then got on my knees in front of you. While I waited for you to open your eyes, I got to thinking: why is it that I no longer feel hunger? Sometimes I'll eat, but not with the need to do it, but simply to keep you company at the table. Why, despite your strong punches, do I not feel pain? My body bleeds and reddens, but there is no pain whatsoever. Does this have to do with the fact that you don't look at me the same?

Out of nowhere you suddenly woke up, agitated, sweaty; you looked scared. You looked at me, those dark and precious eyes full of security teared up. You roughly pulled me towards you, you hugged me tightly. You sobbed as you caressed my hair. I didn't understand it much, but I obviously responded to your hug.