Sasuke and Naruto are in love.

Sasuke and I are in love...
I love how his nose wrinkles up when he laughs.
I love his smile and those small lips.
I don't like when he drinks more than he needs to.
I don't like it that he screams terrible things at me.
I hate when he hits me.
I hate when he makes me cry.
Sasuke is no longer the person I once knew.

On Monday, he came home smelling weird. I asked him why he was coming home at these late hours. He didn't even take the time to respond, nor look at me. When I realized it, my cheek was in pain. That night, I said nothing more.

On Tuesday, he woke up as if nothing had happened, he didn't say anything to me and he didn't look at me once more. I got out of the house after he left to work. I walked towards the supermarket where I bought something other than the instant noodles I always had in the kitchen. Because of him I bought something different. I spent a few good hours in the kitchen; I got delayed a lot between looking at the recipe and cooking. I made the table, lit a few candles, and placed those white roses he loves so much. I don't remember how long I waited nor how many messages I sent. I got so worried that I grabbed my jacket and headed out of the house, hurrying towards the building where he worked at. With snow tangled between my hair, I got on the elevator and pressed on the button with the number five; his office was just at the end of the hallway. At the hour, there was nobody in the building except for a few guards and the receptionist. When I opened the door, I understood that I should have never gotten out of the house. The scene was branded into my eyes; those lustful kisses and those touches that were once only for me were being shared with someone else. He turned around and looked at me, sighed heavily, and pointed out of his office; he didn't even stop when I was present. That night, I ate alone at the table and slept in an empty bed.

On Wednesday, I sat and waited for you at the table as I made myself the mental idea of our breakup. I thought that I was ready, but my eyes got wet even though he hadn't come home yet. He came in, looked at me, and approached me; my nose felt warm and wet, what I saw after him was the floor, cold and hard against my face.

"Don't bother me at work again." You said as you looked at me with those cold and dark eyes. Those eyes that once looked at me differently.

I bit my lip, it tasted of blood. As dizzy as I was, I got up off the floor and looked at you; your crossed arms and that wrinkly nose of yours, I still loved them. I nodded, lowering my gaze while I wiped my nose with my sleeve.

"I-I'm sorry..." I didn't know what else to do to apologize, although I didn't feel like I had to do it.

I felt his arms around me and his chin supported upon my shoulder, my chest tightened. You kissed me on my neck and roughly grabbed my waist. I only let myself go with those lips of yours and those hands that touched me with desire once again. I thought I was in the heavens, until your mouth let out the wrong name; it was then that I fell hard into hell. My eyes got blurry and my body tensed. It was then that day that I was used like a toy or perhaps a replacement.

On Thursday, I decided it was time to talk, so as I waited for you to perhaps come from work, I waited. By some miracle of life, you came home. You threw your briefcase on the couch and looked at me, you smiled to the side and kissed me shortly on the lips. My eyes focused on the marks upon your neck, ones I didn't put there.

"Why...?" I whispered almost in a sob, I wasn't strong enough to hold in my urge to cry. "What is it that I don't have that you have to go with other people, Sasuke? What is it that I'm supposed to get better at?"

There was a silence after your faint laugh. You hung your suit over the chair and smiled to the side.

"Do you really want to hear it?"