4) Knight in shining armour

I was lying on my bed, gazing at the (incredibly boring) ceiling of my room, when two people burst into my room, intertwined with each other, tongues and all.

"Ewww gross get out!" I screamed, throwing a pillow at them. Ugh, couldn't they check the room before barging in here taking each other's clothes off. They huffed and strutted out the room, finding another room to ... well, pollute.

When I was half asleep, another guy came in. This time it was just one. One of Josh's friends who came over before I went out with Lewis. What was his name again? Oh yeah, Gale. He started to walk towards me.

"Um... hey Gale..." I greeted him. He smiled.

"Hi Immy, how was your date?" He slurred. He was drunk. I sat up on my bed and looked at him. He was struggling to get to my bed and I smiled at his expense.

"It was great thanks." I replied. He frowned.

"No it wasn't. It went terribly okay?" He ordered. What?

"Um... why are you here Gale?" I asked. He grinned, and finally made it over to me.

"To cheer you up after your bad date of course." He answered, then started to climb on top of me. I backed up, but eventually I backed into the headboard of my bed. Oh god, it's time to panic. I was about to tell him to get the hell off me, but he put his hand over my mouth and started kissing my neck. Just no! I bit his hand and he pulled away viciously, I took my chance.

"Help!" I screamed as loud and for as long as I possibly could. He stopped me by putting his lips on mine. I trashed and tried to push him away, but he was too strong. My only hope was hat someone had heard me, and luckily they had. My brother and Chris burst in just in time.

"Immy, are you okay? We thought we he-... GALE?!" Josh screamed. Gale sluggishly pushed off me, and I buried my head in my pillow as Josh pulled Gale out of my room and they started shouting at each other. I felt a weight sit on my bed, it must have been Chris.

"Im, are you okay?" He asked.

"I guess... I could be better though." I answered. He chuckled.

"True." He admitted. Then I realised the music wasn't playing anymore and the only other sound she could hear was the shouting match her brother and Gale were having, and I quickly jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom to tidy up my hair and clothes.

After a good five minutes, I was finally presentable and I went to the landing to see why Gale was still in this house.

When I walked out of the door I noticed every single eye was on me. I blushed from the attention, and dropped my head.

"Um... w-why is Ga-Gale still h-here?" I stuttered.

"I'm giving him a piece of my mind. And if he doesn't apologise soon he'll also get a piece of my fist!" Josh roared.

"Oh... I'm going to go now." I murmured. Then I walked down the hall away from the fight, and the spectators parted like the Red Sea to make way for me.

"You don't give her enough freedom or privacy!" Gale yelled as he resumed the fight. What?! Really! Such a hypocrite!

"Really, Gale? So what you did to me just six minutes ago was giving me freedom?" I sneered as I made my way back to Josh's side. He dropped his head, embarrassed and I heard Chris snicker.

"Now get out of our house!" Josh shouted. Gale nodded and walked away, getting bumped into by other people.

I sighed and went back to my room and fell onto my bed. I heard the door close behind me, it must have been Chris.

"Hi Chris." I mumbled.

"Hey Immy." He chirped.

"Thanks for helping with Gale. He must have been really drunk." I said.

"Yeah. I'm your knight in shining armour." He said.

"Mmmmm, but I will only ride into the sunset with you as friends." I teased. I thought I saw hurt flash through his eyes, but it quickly disappeared.

"Ah, I'm hurt! Wouldn't you want to be my girlfriend if I asked?" He cried, putting a hand over his heart and pouting. Chris had been my friend ever since Josh brought him home for tea one day a long, long time ago.

"Are you sure you would dare with the beast Josh guarding me? And anyway, I am already dating someone." I pointed out. He scoffed.

"Oh, yes I forgot about Josh... and as for Lewis, I'm sure I'll outshine him any day!" He promised.

"Chris... are you sure you want to be that guy?" I teased. He laughed and flopped back on the bed next to me. I couldn't resist. I pushed him gently off the bed, and he landed on the floor with a crash, and I landed on the floor on the other side of the bed because I laughed so hard.

"Really?" Chris said as he picked himself off the floor.

"Yup!" I chirped and laughed again. He looked at me and his eyes landed on the divide between my top and jeans. I glanced down and noticed my top had hitched up so some of my bare skin was showing. I blushed as I pulled my top down.

"I should go to sleep." I said awkwardly, glancing at the clock. It read 3:30 am. Yeah, I should get some sleep!

"Yeah... okay bye!" He replied, keeping his head down as he left the room. I smiled and flopped onto my bed and fell asleep straight away.

The party must have ended, because no music was playing as I drifted into a deep sleep.

***

Aww Chris is so cute, do you think Lewis has some competition? :-)

Tell me what you think! Vote, comment, and follow and etc.

Enjoy!

P.S sorry for the late update, was finishing my other book Torn Between Lives... :)

P.P.S have started a new story called Moving In With Disaster, check it out pls!