3) Guess

Hey guys, I haven't spoken to you yet! How were the first three chapters? How are you all? I'm good, but school is hard work so am not going to update as much as I normally do in the holidays! :-) I still update a lot though.

Here's the date for you! Please comment and vote! There is nothing worse than silent readers to me. Please comment, even if it is just a smiley face :-)

--------------------

Friday afternoon

Yey! It was the day of the date. He said our date was going to be... "unusual". What did he mean by that? I was so excited that I was dancing around in the kitchen when I got home. Josh had mysteriously disappeared, and my mum had gone away for the weekend. Hmm... was Josh up to? Anyway, Lewis said to wear something that I could run around in, so I wore a flattering long-sleeved black top and jeggings. What? Casual suits me. *wink*

Conscience: mmhmm because Lewis will soooo be impressed with the whole in those jeggings.

Me: What are you talking about? There's no... oh DAMN IT!

Conscience: I am always right, I am part of your brain you know.

Me: oh shut up.

Yes, my conscience was right, there was a whole in my jeggings. I quickly switched into some skinny jeans and walked into the lounge and slumped onto the sofa to watch TV. Suddenly, the door burst open and in came Josh and three of his friends. Luckily he didn't go to my school, so I didn't go to school will his friends. I guess it would be strange if he went to my school.

"Hey Im, have fun on your date." Chris said, winking at me. I glared at Josh.

"You told them?!" I accused.

"I had to, I had to tell them you're not available. Not that any of them would want you, they wouldn't betray me." He said, sending warning glances to two of his friends. They quickly shrunk back and blushed. Awwww, they had a crush on me!

"Anyway, Lewis will be here any second to pick me up. And I expect you to not cause any trouble for me, okay?" I warned. They all quickly nodded. I smiled and jumped up when I heard the bell ring. I shot them another warning glare as I stalked out of the room and towards the door. They all followed, all five of them, as they were curious as to who had got Imogen Carter to go on a date with them. I stopped them from coming any closer when we got halfway down the corridor to the door. They quietly groaned and I smirked at them. Then I went and opened the door.

Lewis stood there, looking gorgeous as ever. Wow, I had never really noticed how hot he was. He looked over my shoulder and suddenly had a frown on his face. I put two hands on his chest and tried to push him out of the door, no doubt Josh's friends were all smirking and annoying him. But Lewis was hard as stone and rooted to the spot. I sighed and turned to face my stupid brother and his idiot friends.

"Buzz off idiots." I said, giving them even more warning glares. I punched my fist into my palm and looked at them pointedly, they scattered. I smirked and turned to face Lewis and he smiled at me.

"Remember NO FURTHER THAN A KISS!" Josh shouted from the lounge. I blushed and shouted back that I agreed. I looked down with Scarlett cheeks. Lewis put a finger under my chin and tilted my face back up. He was smiling at me.

"Hey Immy." He said.

"Hi." I replied.

"Shall we go?" He asked.

"Yup, I'm ready." I informed as I grabbed my shoulder bag and coat. He smiled again and slid an arm around my waist and led me out of the door. There was his car. It wasn't anything special, but more than I had. I got into the passenger seat and he sat in the drivers seat.

The Wolf Inside Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें