1) Who the hell are you?

My eyes heavily opened as my alarm clock went off. Oh great, another day to wake up at seven and go to school. Hooray!

I couldn't get up, my bed was so warm! It was like heaven compared to the coldness waiting for me outside it. I heard footsteps in the hall. No mum please! Please don't take my duvet away from me. It is special and belongs with me warming me up!

The door creaked open.

"Come on honey, you have to get up for school." she said sweetly. Nice act mum, we all know what you are really like. I groaned and rolled over.

"IMOGEN GET YOUR LAZY BUTT OUT OF THAT BED!" mum shouted and pulled the duvet off me. There, that was more like her. I curled into a ball on my bed and groaned.

"Please mum let me stay here and not go to school, please?" I said. Well that was bound to work, I mean, which mum wouldn't let her daughter stay of school because she couldn't be bothered to get up?

"GET UP NOW!" Well, it was worth a try.

I came downstairs looking neat and presentable. Mum smiled at me and handed me a plate with toast on it.

"Here Immy, eat this and get going. You have exams to work for." She ordered. I obeyed and quickly ate my toast and rushed out the door.

I arrived at school and greeted my friends. My two best friends meant the world to me, and they couldn't be more different.

Annabel was tall and had straight blonde hair and an out-going character. She was not at all dumb, so the term "dumb-blonde" didn't apply to her. She actually had straight A's the year before and she was very helpful to everyone around her.

Beth was short and had curly dark brown hair. She was cheerful and bouncy, and she was very kind towards anyone, but not exactly helpful... She was average intelligence but that wasn't achieved without a lot of hard work and effort. She was an amazing listener but extremely chatty at times as well.

"Hey Imo!" Beth greeted me with the nickname they came up with for me.

"Hi Beth, ready for another day of school?" I asked. She groaned.

"No. I woke up this morning and almost fell asleep again." She replied.

"Tell me about it. That's why I set my alarm clock for six thirty so I can lie in for half an hour before getting up." Annie added.

"My mum won't let me lie in. She steals my duvet every morning. It's not like it wants to leave me." I complained. They laughed.

"I think it probably does seeing as you make if half hang off the bed every night." Beth argued

"I feel rejected." I replied but with a smile on my face.

"Woah, what's his problem?" Annie asked, looking over my shoulder at something behind me. I turned around to see a boy with brown messy hair watching me. When we locked gazes he quickly averted his eyes to his friends, but not without saying a word which unfortunately I could not hear. This word had an effect on his friends and their heads snapped up to look at me. It was unnerving and I turned back to Beth and Annie, but they couldn't seem to let it go. For the whole journey to our classroom they wouldn't stop coming up with theories about why he was staring at me, whereas I just wanted to forget about it.

When we got to the classroom I turned to them with an annoyed expression on my face.

"Would you guys just let it go?" I asked them. Unfortunately my voice was louder than I wanted it to be so a couple of people around me heard it, however I didn't notice them. "I'm sure there was a reasonable explanation for him to look at me like that." I finished, then I noticed. Luckily only people a few meters around me heard. Unluckily Derek Fuller was included in those people.