Chapter 5 (Caution: NSFW)

Author's note: WARNING! Mild to sort of heavy (depending on your scale) NSFW content. WARNING!

THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING! If you don't want NSFW stuff, don't worry. You won't be missing any major plot points. Just wait for next week's chapter. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

John opened the door to the flat and let Sherlock in first. He took off his jacket and hung it on the coat rack by the door. "It's nice to be home, don't you think?"

Sherlock looked down at John, taking off his black trench coat and hanging it by John's, his scarf following. Once all situated he turned to John. "Yes it is very nice to be home, with you," he softly added his eyes sparkling and piercing into the other.

John couldn't handle his emotions anymore. He pushed Sherlock up against the wall, kissing him passionately and rough. He did not kiss many people like this, and trying it on Sherlock was a whole new experience. The jaw was different. The nose was sharper. Lips were rougher. And well he was also taller, which was somewhat new to him. He liked the way he smelled. It was masculine, something completely opposite of what he was used to. But he liked it. He ran his hands through Sherlock's luscious curls, sending himself into a psychedelic feeling.

Sherlock gasped in surprise as he felt his back pressed tight up against the wall with John holding him firmly in place. "Mhmmgh" he mumbled out when he felt John's hands thread thought his hair, massaging his roots. He kissed back with just as much passion, his lips hungrily nipping and caressing John's. He moved his hands to rest on John's waist, gripping them quite tightly and pulling the blonde flush against him seeking more contact.

John moaned. This was so unreal. He had kissed plenty of women like this, but never a man. It was gorgeous. Better than a woman's touch. It was rougher, more passionate, and definitely more playful. Now he had an idea of what women get to feel when they get kissed. He moved his hands to behind Sherlock's neck, pulling him closer. He licked Sherlock's lips, asking for permission.

Sherlock immediately allowed John to caress him in his mouth. He parted his lips a tad bit more and slanted his face so that the angle was more pliable for the both of them. He felt John's hands travel to the back of his neck and his knees went weak when John started to play with a lose piece of his ebony curls.

John used his tongue to explore the inside of Sherlock's mouth. He felt himself go weak when Sherlock started playing with his hair. He could feel something poking him through Sherlock's pants, and with that he moaned and felt his knees go weak.

Sherlock gently flipped them around; he wanted to make sure that John was completely overshadowed in his tall frame. He kissed him with precision hitting all the spots he had mapped out that drove his John mad with lust and desire. He hadn't realized that he was painfully aroused, but he had noticed John's. He put all his weight on his left leg and placed his right one in between John's stance. He slid up the wall until reaching the crotch of John's trousers. He carefully moved up a tad bit more so that his knee was applying a teasing amount of pressure to John's groin.

John gasped. He too had not noticed he was growing hard painfully and quickly. This move that Sherlock made caused John to become explosive. He practically engulfed Sherlock. He started unbuttoning Sherlock's shirt.

Sherlock felt John growing very eager, but instead of letting him continue his state of undress, Sherlock took hold of John's hands and placed them flush against the wallpaper above the blondes head, preventing him from touching the detective. Sherlock then lifted his knee to place it a top of John's growing pant front and pushed into it carefully with his knee, taking care to roll it in a slow circular motion, while applying different various states of pressure.