18 ; tomorrow

Incoming Call
Clark :-)
3 : 41 pm

"Hey."

"I was thinking the amusement park? Or maybe the new fancy restaurant by the block?"

"I don't really care where we're going, Clark. Just having a fun time with you is enough."

"O-Okay. So Saturday, eight o'clock?"

"Yup, tomorrow, approximately twenty nine hours and nineteen minutes to go."

"Are you even excited?"

"I'm counting down the time. Doesn't that scream 'excited' to you?!"

"Well, probably because I'm not."

"Oh, why?"

"I'm nervous and I don't get it. I've already seen you personally. We had physical contact before. You know, what's the difference?"

"The difference is that you're nervous now."

"Obviously. So... what are you doing?"

"Laying on my bed, staring at the ceiling, wondering about life, breathing, thinking of what to wear for tomorrow, waiting-"

"Sounds like you're very busy."

"-for the remaining time 'til tomorrow to pass by, how about you?"

"Hm, let me see. I'm currently revising lessons for my test at Monday. It's actually useless for I'd probably forget everything I'm trying to forcefully shove in my brain."

"Why is that?"

"Maybe because of what's going to happen tomorrow."

"Stop stressing so much about the date. Do you have some sort of bad history with first dates?"

"Perhaps..."

"Tell me!"

"Ha. Well, it's a story for another time, Shirley. I'll be knocking on your door at eight. See you!"

"Oh, come on-"

Call Ended
3 : 44 pm

"What a killjoy."