I hear E's big, heavy steps coming toward the caddy. I turn to him, he threw me a Pepsi glass bottle. Amazed, I stare at it. It's long, heavy and skinny with the name Pepsi engraved around it. E probably noticed my amazement at it and got my attention. He opened his slowly then slurping half of it. He lets out a refreshed gasp as I watch intently. He cracks up as I struggle to open mine. He yanks it out of my hand and opens it for me.

"You lucky you got a strong man to open it for ya girly."

"Ooooooh. I'll forever be indebted to man power and all those who consider themselves a man."

He lets out a howl as he finally fills the caddy with gas. I take a sip of my Pepsi and I fell in love. Even the Pepsi's better. Out of the corner of my eye, I see E freeze. I look to what he was staring at and it was a man. A man with a photographer running behind him. The man stares at E for a moment, then at me. An evil smile grows on his face. I turn to E anxiously waiting for a plan and he quickly gets in the car.

All I remember next were reporters and photographers swarming the caddy- from the back all the way to the front. I tried shutting the questions and the flash away but I felt my hand within someone else's. Overwhelmed, I felt my hands shake. The Pepsi I was drinking ended up being thrown in front of the caddy. The caddy sped away almost frantically leaving the photographers and the reporters at the gas station.

I snapped back into reality with Elvis holding me tight. We were still in the caddy but we were parked in Graceland's driveway. I blink a few times as I stare at Elvis. His eyes light up. He kisses my cheek.

"Honey- you alright?"
He asks with concern. I scoot away from him confused.

"Damn reporters found us darlin'"
He said disappointed making my head drop.

"Ah, let the public know. Ain't no difference. As long as you're ok.", E angrily exclaims as he lifts my chin up.

"Ya'lright?" E asks again with more concern.

I nod slowly trying to remember what happened. E caresses my cheek, consoling me.

"I promise I'll try my hardest to keep ya away from them sonsabitches." He whispered.

His head drops low. "I'll drive you home .. I'm sorry Marie."

I put my hand on his chest.

"I want to meet your parents first, E."

E's eyes light up once again. He has a warm smile growing. He pulls me in close and kisses me. The kiss sure did the trick, my mind went completely blank as usual. I felt better.

"Let's meet my parents," he whispers as he kisses my neck.

He looks up at me and I smile small.

"Alright."

E grins and runs out to open my door for me. I get out and look around taking in Graceland's wonders. E leads me to the front door and rings the door bell.

The door slowly opens. Or so it seems to me since my heart starts racing. E holds on to my hand. I squeeze it tight nervously. Finally, the lovely face of Gladys Love Presley appears. I smile small as she welcomes us inside. I try keeping her future status in the back of my head and act normal. It was pretty difficult. But as E leads me inside I was awestruck. Bright colors surrounded me and beautiful furniture decorated each room.

"This is breathtaking.." I accidentally say out loud making E chuckle.

"Welcome to my humble home darlin'."

I turn to admire E's smile. Nervously, he introduces me to his mother.

"Marie, I uh- I'd like you to meet my mother ..."