I walked into our room and found his breathing at a steady pace. I climbed on to bed, leaned back to the head board. I slowly ran my fingers through his soft hair. I continued to do it for about a minute or two. Then slowly I saw him smile and wrapped his arms around my legs.

"Channie... wake up babe." I said softly. Chanyeol just snuggled into my legs more. I rolled my eyes and leaned down and kissed him on the head. Eyes. Nose. And finally his soft lips. I lifted my head and looked at him. He finally opened his eyes and looked up at me like an innocent puppy. I giggled and then ran my fingers through his hair again. "Good morning hubby. Guess what day it is today?" Chanyeol continued to look at me. I laughed. "I'm getting my ultrasound today." I finished and Chanyeol's face lit up. "OMO!! FINALLY!!" I smiled at his cuteness. I can't believe he's going to be a dad. "Come on. Let's go eat. Everyone is probably waiting.

---

As we were all eating. Dad suddenly spoke up.

"Chanyeol, Baekhyun. I want you two to come in the office today, we have a business meeting today, and I want you two to start being grown men and start knowing about the family business."

I froze. I looked up to see Chanyeol looking at me. "Appa... Can Chanyeol not go today?" I asked. Appa looked at me. "Why sweetie?" "Aha. Because I'm getting my ultrasound today." I answered. Appa nodded. "Well sweetie, I would love to let Chanyeol go with you. But I promised our business partners that Chanyeol and Baekhyun will be there today. Besides. Your mom and Sehun can go." Appa replied with a serious, yet sorry face. I nodded. I understood that appa couldn't back out. This is about business. "Honey. Why don't you go with Naomi today. I'm going to visit your Aunt YeonHee. Is that okay?" Mom asked Sehun. Sehun smiled and nodded. "Of course! I'll be happy too!" Sehun replied.

---

We were at the hospital, and the doctor put some gel on my stomach.

"Mrs.Park. I remember your husband had brown hair, not blond." I chuckled. "Yes. This is my brother-in-law." I answered. The doctor nodded.

"Okay. Are you ready to see your baby?" I smiled and nodded. The doctor moved around my stomach a little to find the heart beat. It took awhile. I started to get worry. Is they baby alive? I looked over to Sehun. He smiled to reassure me that everything will be fine. He took my right hand and patted it. I smiled back to him.

"Oh. There it is. We found it." The doctor said. I heard it. My baby's heartbeat. I was a steady pace... oh thank god. I look back to Sehun. I began to tear up. I felt so happy and proud. What I'm hearing is my baby.. I look back to the monitor. Baby was so small.

"Mrs. Park. I think your having a baby boy. Look there's it's little peanut." The doctor joked. I laughed in tears. I know it's gender now. A baby boy. I hope he will look like Chanyeol. He will grow up very handsome if he does. "Doctor. T-Thank you." I said as I was crying. I was just to happy. The doctor smiled. "Your Welcome. This is my job. No need to thank me."

I got the photos. Sehun rubbed my back. "I bet the baby will look like Chanyeol Hyung." I smiled. I hope so. Sehun held my back and hand for support. In the car. I couldn't stop looking at the photo's. They were so precious.

"Yah. Would you stop looking down, if you won't stop you'll get car sickness sis." Sehun yelled. "You know Sehun. You may be a prankster and the youngest, but you seem more like an older brother." I said, Sehun smiled and continued to drive home.

---

Sehun POV

I can't believe dad wouldn't let Chanyeol hyung to go with Naomi. Aish. This is her first ultrasound. Her husband should of been with her. But honestly. I don't mind going with Naomi. I don't know why. But sometimes I see Naomi as my noona, but sometimes I see her as my crush.. AISH!! PARK SEHUN! SHUT UP!

---

Chanyeol POV

Today might be one of the worst days ever. I have a father were I can't please properly, on top of that, I have a wife that I can't even be there for.

Oh well. Thank god the day is over, I can finally come home to Naomi. <3

"Yah, Chanyeol. Come on let's go home. You and Baekhyun did good today. I want you guys to come here more often now." My dad said and patted my back. I felt happy and relief that dad was not mad at me. "Thanks dad. I'll defiantly work and try my best next time." I said.

"I will too dad!" Baekhyun butted in and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. Dad smiled and nodded. We then headed home. Mhm. I wonder how Naomi's appointment went. I hope it went well.

Hello Lovelys!!!

How was this chapter? It was quite long. But it must of been boring right? sorry...

If you found it good and interesting. Thank you for reading to the end. I bless you. And hey... do you think that Sehun is starting too like Naomi? But she's married....

Thank you so much for reading!! Please show your support by VOTING, COMMENTING, FOLLOWING.

Bye bye my Lovelys!! <3 (1723 words)