The News

A/N: I'm Sorry For The Fact That I Haven't Updated In A While. I've Had To Ask Someone (duskshadowin) For Some Help So You Can Thank Them For The Concept Of The Next Few Chapters. But Without Further Ado Let's Get On With The Chapter.

Your POV:

Today had been great. I played soccer with the kids, I helped Uncle Milford with the fence, I played baseball with the kids, I ran with the kids, I gardened with the kids, I made out with Sportacus, I played basketball with the kids, and I ate some sportscandy. I feel energetic and happy nothing can bring me down. Until, I received the news. I was playing with Sportacus and the kids when Uncle Milford walked up sadly.

"Uncle Milford, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Uh, Y/N. May I speak to you alone?" He asked looking at the kids and Sportacus.

"Uh, sure." I said hesitantly kinda freaked out because he never acted like this unless it was real bad.

"What's up?" I asked once we walked away.

"I, I don't know h-how to say it," Uncle started, his voice cracking at the end, "but there was an accident. Your parents were injured horribly. They didn't make it." He said with some tears, considering it was his family to.

My heart sank to the bottom of my chest and broke into a million pieces. "Mom and dad? Gone? Forever?" I stated sadly.

"Yeah, i'm afraid so. Do you think you could tell Steph, I just don't have the heart to break the news to her." Uncle said.

I just nodded in response. I took a second and regained myself then when I was done I started heading back. But when I saw Stephanie's innocent face, I just couldn't help it. I let some tears fall as I walked up to her.

"Y/N? What's wrong?"

I bent down to her height and looked her in the eye. "Steph, mom and dad were in an accident. They, uh, didn't make it." I stated as tears fell. Stephanie's look of worry turned to a look of panic and sadness.

Everyone heard the news eventually but when Sportacus found out he immediately ran to our house. I was packing when I heard him knocking. I ran to the door and saw his face filled with sadness. He leaned in and hugged me as I cried into his shoulder.

"It's ok." Sportacus said comfortingly.

"Sportacus I-" I was cut off as Sportacus's crystal went off.

"Sorry, I gotta go."

"It's fine really. Go save someone superhero." I joked.

Sportacus smiled slightly and flipped off. I sighed and got back to packing. I have to go back to my hometown for a few days, for the funeral. Stephanie has to stay here, she shouldn't have to deal with this stuff at her age. But I will take her to see them one day. Just not now.

Sportacus POV:

I just got done saving the mayor and Ziggy from a falling tree, they really need to be more careful. But they're not the ones I'm worried about. Y/N is going through a lot and I feel bad not being able to comfort her. I ran to her house as fast as I could and knocked on the door and waited for her to answer.

A/N: Hey, What'd You Think? And Thanks Again duskshadowin.