Gotta Go

Your POV:

I heard knocking again right when I finished packing so I zipped up the bag and went to go answer the door.
And of course it was Sportacus.

"Hey, I'm sorry about having to leave." Sportacus said.

"It's fine." I said accepting his apology knowing how being the town's superhero can get.

He smiled slightly as he walked in and shut the door behind him. He pinned me against the wall and leaned down to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. He gently moved his hands from my sides to my waist, and eventually pulled apart for air. He looked to his right and saw my bag. He looked at me with a puzzled expression.

"Why do you have a bag packed?"

"I've got to go to my parent's funeral." I said, my voice cracking at the last part.

He looked at me with a sympathetic smile, and brushed a strand of my H/C (hair color) hair as he kissed my forehead.

"It's fine. I understand."

I chuckled slightly as I had said something similar to him not that long ago. A single tear escaped my eye at the thought of my parents. Sportacus quickly kisses the tear away and hugs me.

"It's ok." He whispered in my ear. I chuckled slightly and kissed his cheek.

"I love you." I stated.

"I love you too." He said.

I walked over to the bag and put it over my shoulder. I looked back to Sportacus who hugged me from behind and laid his chin on my shoulder. I turned around, "I'll see you in a few days." I stated.

I laid one last single kiss on his lips while he walked me out of the house. I took one last look at him while I headed to the train station.

Sportacus POV:

I sighed, I really wanted to be with her but I have to stay because I'm the town's hero. I feel bad,  but I'll make it up to her somehow.

A/N: I'm baaaaccccckkkk!!  Sorry the chapter is short and sorry about not updating in a while. But my birthday was yesterday and because of that I got my phome back. Now I can start making the chapters again.