The (Probably) Unexpected

Your POV:

We looked around town and finally found Robbie. He seemed a little worried when he saw me with Sportacus. 

"Robbie." Sportacus said with slight anger.

"Sportako-, uh, cus. Sp- Sportacus. B- byddy. Pal. I-it was a j-joke?" Robbie stuttered, slightly scared. I'm assuming it's because Sportacus is never angry.

"Robbie, you've went far enough this time. Don't do it again." Sportacus growled then walked off.

I glared at Robbie, then walked off to find Sportacus. He never acted like that. He must really care for me.

Sportacus POV:

I was never angry, I just planned to have a nice calm discussion with Robbie, but instead I half threatened him. What was up with me?

"Sportacus," Y/N called out as she ran up to me. ",Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I don't know what that was." I answered truthfully.

Y/N just nodded in response.

"But I just got a great idea of what we could do to pass the time."

Y/N gave me a curious look.

"Y/N, would you like to go on a date with me tonight?"

"Sure, I've been waiting for you to ask." She jokingly said.

"Well I'll see you around 6:30? And there's no need to dress fancy."

"Yeah that's fine, but where are we going on this date?"

"You'll have to wait to see." I said as I smirked at all of the people reading this.

("Shhh, Sportacus don't break the fourth wall." The author whispered yelled.)

"Alright I'll see you tonight."

Your POV:

I had so much to do. I had to get an outfit, and I had to do my hair, and makeup. This was going to take awhile especially trying to think of what Sportacus was planning.

A/N: Lol. I tried.